Reviews for Summer of Salt
my2galspal chapter 26 . 6/27/2014
Oh! What a fantastic story. I wish I had read this eons ago but better late than never, right? Thanks so much for sharing your characters with the rest of us.
loveactuallyis chapter 26 . 6/24/2014
You are an amazing writer. You got me hooked with We Were Here but you are no one hit wonder. I've read most of your stories now and just wanted to let you know they are brilliant :)
Lizzie8714 chapter 26 . 6/24/2014
Great story. I have a family cottage that I spend lots of time at every summer. I daydream about meeting the perfect guy there, out on the lake! Haha! So this story was all around awesome for me! Thanks for writing!
nello25 chapter 26 . 6/23/2014
What a lovely story, their HEA was just perfect.
3diamonds chapter 26 . 6/20/2014
Just reread this because I needed more from the latest story.
This was a good one :} Thanks
tanseynz chapter 26 . 6/16/2014 a writer, you is the SHIT! What a rollercoaster. Thank you.
tanseynz chapter 23 . 6/16/2014
Hmmm they're all now adults. Life is even more difficult! Now there's a surprise!
tanseynz chapter 22 . 6/16/2014
A nice change to have Edward and Bella as the sane couple. Even better they can deal with an argument in an adult manner. Maybe our babies are finally growing up *sniff*.
tanseynz chapter 21 . 6/16/2014
There's worse things in life than being without a trustfund Emmett. If you had to choose between Rose or the money, what would it be? Money doesn't love you, just insulates you against being pissed upon, sometimes...
tanseynz chapter 20 . 6/16/2014
Jesus they really have to work on their communication skills. Twenty...thirty...forty years might do it! Might!
tanseynz chapter 19 . 6/16/2014
Better and better...
tanseynz chapter 18 . 6/16/2014
He SHOULD cockblock! People aren't always what they seem? Pulease Bella. What are you, eight?
tanseynz chapter 17 . 6/16/2014
Finally the playing field is level! About bloody time! And yes, she is a princess - so sure she should be privy to everyone's secrets. Ugh!
tanseynz chapter 16 . 6/16/2014
Actually no, she's not an adult emotionally. That's the problem. I'm so glad they didn't have sex. That would be even more stupid.
tanseynz chapter 15 . 6/16/2014
He's come halfway, it's up to her to take her own steps to change too. So far she's still being the spoiled child.
4,509 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »