Reviews for Summer of Salt
Sammy0826 chapter 25 . 9/9/2014
I just reread this story after reading a few years ago. I had complete We Were Here and had forgotten how much I enjoy your writing style. awesome story and have put you on author alert in hopes of you continue your writing. It's the right amount of angst, not a wimpy Bella and a very real Edward that is not too much of a pussy. Loved it, again!
Guest chapter 26 . 8/17/2014
I decided to go retro this weekend after reading The Drop. Loved this. It was sweet and your writing is real. Thank you!
archy12 chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
So Edward's first impression upon Bella wasn't a favorable well,there is time for him to impress her yet!
archy12 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Oh,nostalgia.I read this story way back,when ff was still new to today I suddenly want to read it sure how much I reviewed the first time 's see how many of these are accepted!
LLH88 chapter 26 . 8/9/2014
I seriously never get tired of reading your words. I am loving The Drop but just cannot wait for updates! LOL So here I am reading SOS again and loving it all over again. Next I'm moving onto We Were Here, again!

Lynn
Guest chapter 18 . 7/21/2014
I think I would actually like this story more if Bella did have sex with some other guy than Edward after he cheated on her.
I't unfair he slept with at least 8 girl during those months and no matter what she did, she still can say she had sex only with Edward. It's just so... unfair. And double standards...
Edward deserved to have a knowladge that because he was a whorish cheater he will never be the only man in Bella Swan life but nooooo. Geez. I'm kinda pissed.
KelseyNicole08 chapter 26 . 7/20/2014
*sobs* this was a beautiful story. I'm so sad it's over. :'(
thewildone22 chapter 7 . 7/14/2014
I don't like that Bella is mad at Tanya, calling her a whore. Don't be mad at her because Edward is an ass.
Stronger than you since 1915 chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
Something I'm still not quite clear about (as I read this for the second time...) is how Bella is related to Jasper and Rosalie. Obviously they are cousins so that must mean one of each of their parents are related. What I can't figure out is which ones? I got the impression that Carlisle and Charlie were brothers, and yet they have different last names? I'm really reading into this but it's something I've been wondering. And, as a side note, I am so glad I was able to find this story again! For some reason I did not add it to my favorites list the first time around and I had no idea what the title was or what to type into the search bar to narrow things down. Thankfully, with a few vague filter settings, and scrolling through a decent number of results, I found this again!
terriberry chapter 26 . 7/7/2014
I loved reading this. It was such a wonderful story, thanks for sharing it with us.
alli62 chapter 26 . 7/1/2014
The very, very best. I will always love this story and I will always come back to it. Again and again.

Thank you. xo
alli62 chapter 14 . 7/1/2014
That sucks that he heard the whole thing. I am enjoying this story even more than the last time.

I love you! lol
msmargo chapter 26 . 6/28/2014
thanks again! have to say that every time i read this.
my2galspal chapter 26 . 6/27/2014
Oh! What a fantastic story. I wish I had read this eons ago but better late than never, right? Thanks so much for sharing your characters with the rest of us.
ajhodge chapter 26 . 6/24/2014
You are an amazing writer. You got me hooked with We Were Here but you are no one hit wonder. I've read most of your stories now and just wanted to let you know they are brilliant :)
4,522 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »