Reviews for Summer of Salt
readicted chapter 8 . 2/12/2015
I am a former journaler as well. I can completely relate to Bella here when she seeks the comfort of words, and even when she finds them lacking. I've journalists since 12. When I discovered love or it's reasonable facsimile, my journaling became very singular in focus and less regular. Reading my thoughts as I felt them back then triggers very visceral emotions. Especially with the wisdom that comes from life experience and retrospection. I am saddened that my journaling stopped after I met the love of my life, my husband. Like Bella, I captured our first days, but then became so enthralled, that I found little time to sit, reflect and journal. What a treasure that would've been.
readicted chapter 7 . 2/12/2015
Oh, ouch. I feel for our girl Bella. This is harsh. A cold, hard slap in the face. I'm sure she feels stupid, used and cheap. Not agreeing, but empathizing. He did tell her he was a prick and Emmett forewarned her, but when E treated her with attention and affection, in that bubble they shared, well, I guess it didn't seem to factor for her. Now she's been gobsmacked by the cold, harsh reality.
readicted chapter 6 . 2/12/2015
Summer flings sound like fun. I don't think I've ever really had one. I did have an innocent annual summer crush thing going on with a boy that lived near my auntie. He used to sit on the mailbox or porch just waiting for me to arrive each summer. We were young and innocently sweet on each other. But a true summer fling, I can't call to mind so I must not have had one and now I'm kinda say at missing that wonderful life experience.
readicted chapter 5 . 2/12/2015
Nicely done. I fear for Bella 's little heart. I think Edward is falling for the first time and he's a bit spooked. Who knows how he will handle these intense new emotions. Hmm.
CoppertopJ chapter 14 . 2/4/2015
I personally think Edward is right in this case and Bella has been a bitch.
bethian3 chapter 26 . 2/1/2015
Awesome story! It made me laugh and it made me cry! Loved the characters as well as the story! Thanks so much for sharing it!
scammand chapter 26 . 1/19/2015
Hi there
I am a late bloomer to ff world. I am compelled to leave a review. I loved the entire story. I went through a rollercoaster ride of emotions reading it, laughing and crying along with the characters! Beautiful, thank you :)
KeikiBelle chapter 26 . 1/13/2015
Just finished plowing through this story and loved it. It was especially sad to read the part where Charlie passed. A friend of mine lost her mother this morning, and my BFF (she might as well be family we are so close) informed me her Dad (whom I live and adore) had a stroke today and in the hospital. Time really does march on, doesn't it? This story was a perfect reminder that we should all stop to enjoy life and appreciate those we love!
tifn79901 chapter 26 . 1/2/2015
Just lovely. Thanks for sharing!
bella-swan25 chapter 26 . 12/24/2014
I loved it! It was an amazing story
Team Marylou chapter 25 . 12/3/2014
CLAPPING !

Oh...how I LOVED this amazing story!

Team Marylou chapter 24 . 12/3/2014
Well...THAT HOT, sensual part at the end of this chapter makes up for that VILE dad of theirs. Ugh...that dinner was horrid.

BUT...LOVED their sexy Skype-time!
Team Marylou chapter 23 . 12/3/2014
YAY!
Edward wants to MARRY Bella !
Team Marylou chapter 22 . 12/3/2014
Killer chapter...
Team Marylou chapter 16 . 12/2/2014
8...EIGHT!?

I would demand an AIDS TEST and more.
4,573 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »