Reviews for Taken
PastOneonta chapter 8 . 3/29/2016
Wow! The visions of Kate and Libby! Heartbreaking, Neal has suffered so much. I'm glad he will recover physically, and he's strong enough to recover mentally.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/5/2015
Awesome story!
445girl chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
HOLY SHIET. THIS STORY WAS AWESOME, I LOVED THE WAY THE AFTERLIFE WAS DICTATED AS, AND I LOVED THE WHOLE IDEA WITH KATE AND LIBERTY. GREAT STORY.
danceofshadows chapter 8 . 1/19/2014
Love your stuff!
Bgirl chapter 8 . 10/1/2013
AMAZING. Need I say more? :)
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
uh oh
ClaMiAl chapter 8 . 2/20/2013
Nice. I quite enjoyed the Neal whump. The stuff with the dead/angels/whatever they were supposed to be was a bit too religious for my taste, but still I enjoyed reading the story.
sami1010220 chapter 8 . 2/14/2013
Great job! I kinda wish peter's initial mistrust was addressed, but I hardly even noticed it with everything else going on.
Hieiko chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
Lovely writing.

Can't help but wonder why Neal and Kate's little girl is blonde, though. Takes after a grandparent?
Lindsey chapter 8 . 11/11/2012
Did you...did you really just do that? NO. BUT YES. OMG. JUST. WHY.
anina613 chapter 8 . 10/25/2012
I really loved reading your story. And the end, about kate and Neal's daughter, the in between worlds, it was truly wonderful. Thank you so much for that.
Ca Staub chapter 8 . 10/20/2012
I'm prickled now. So, so, so beautiful. I'm crying with that end.
BlueDiamondStar chapter 8 . 9/30/2012
OMG so beautiful. so emotionally amazing story.
i might be little tender in this morning but the ending, and especially last chapter, brought tears in my eyes.
excellent work
cmcaggia3 chapter 8 . 8/21/2012
that part with libby just amde the story. it was perfectly written, i could see it happening before me! never stop writing 3
Guest chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
ok, this is really good so far! i cant wait to keep reading! only one thing, in future stories, if you have two different scenes going on, you should make sure everyone knows that they are two different scenes. ive gotten confused a couple times now when you switch from Peter to Neal, if you could put a bigger break in the middle that would totally clear things up. but other than that this is so good, i like how youre usng band names as the title of the chapters, cool idea! i cant wait to read more, how is Peter gonna get out of this if that guy is dead...?