Reviews for Taken
Iuvsbruce chapter 8 . 4/21
This was wonderful! I really loved the spiritual aspect you added. Thank you for this!
PastOneonta chapter 8 . 3/29/2016
Wow! The visions of Kate and Libby! Heartbreaking, Neal has suffered so much. I'm glad he will recover physically, and he's strong enough to recover mentally.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/5/2015
Awesome story!
445girl chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
HOLY SHIET. THIS STORY WAS AWESOME, I LOVED THE WAY THE AFTERLIFE WAS DICTATED AS, AND I LOVED THE WHOLE IDEA WITH KATE AND LIBERTY. GREAT STORY.
danceofshadows chapter 8 . 1/19/2014
Love your stuff!
Bgirl chapter 8 . 10/1/2013
AMAZING. Need I say more? :)
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
uh oh
ClaMiAl chapter 8 . 2/20/2013
Nice. I quite enjoyed the Neal whump. The stuff with the dead/angels/whatever they were supposed to be was a bit too religious for my taste, but still I enjoyed reading the story.
sami1010220 chapter 8 . 2/14/2013
Great job! I kinda wish peter's initial mistrust was addressed, but I hardly even noticed it with everything else going on.
Hieiko chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
Lovely writing.

Can't help but wonder why Neal and Kate's little girl is blonde, though. Takes after a grandparent?
Lindsey chapter 8 . 11/11/2012
Did you...did you really just do that? NO. BUT YES. OMG. JUST. WHY.
anina613 chapter 8 . 10/25/2012
I really loved reading your story. And the end, about kate and Neal's daughter, the in between worlds, it was truly wonderful. Thank you so much for that.
Ca Staub chapter 8 . 10/20/2012
I'm prickled now. So, so, so beautiful. I'm crying with that end.
BlueDiamondStar chapter 8 . 9/30/2012
OMG so beautiful. so emotionally amazing story.
i might be little tender in this morning but the ending, and especially last chapter, brought tears in my eyes.
excellent work
cmcaggia3 chapter 8 . 8/21/2012
that part with libby just amde the story. it was perfectly written, i could see it happening before me! never stop writing 3