Reviews for What You Make It
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Aww, great job!
Khashana chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Lovely. Funny thing is, we actually drink an eggnog brand called Southern Comfort, so having you differentiate threw me for a minor loop. :)
nhrc chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
(Smiles to myself)
How lovely!
Happy holiday to you too :)
katebark66 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Aw. I have never read this pairing before. I think you just made a convert outta me!
Mallie chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Now THIS is the kind of holiday story I like. You've got your nostalgia, Jim's memories of his and Bones past Chritmases. There's a family connection, Jim calling Sam not the token 'gifts' from his Mom, and a romantic happy ending with lots of Jim/Bones kissage.
Doni chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Very sweet.
Kiwee chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
These two are goddamn adorable! There's just something nice about reading Christmas fics in the middle of summer, especially Trek fic in which Bones and Jim are such idiots about this whole romance thing. A blind person meeting these two can probably tell that they're so into each other. Their Christmas tradition is so cute, as is the way they make up their fights and Jim's petty vindictiveness.
PerLuminisPropinquus chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Awesome story! It was super cute _~
Sweet Ginger Snap chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Very sweet. Very poignant!
Renn chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Love holiday fics. Loved yours. Loved how he reconciled with his brother because he felt lonely that Bones had lashed out at him. Loved how he confessed. Loved how Bones confessed, as it stands. Well, you get the gyst...LOVED the fic!
Lady Merlin chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
xD I'm a KS fan but this is really sweet! your jim is very unique and yet strangely (in a good way) IC, so YAY! loved the line, 'he didn't need three ghosts to tell him this shit'. it's so perfectly jim! and it's really sweet! :D

Lady Merlin
Leo6656 chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
This was really good. I mean really good. Happy Holidays to you as well.
icefalcon5767 chapter 1 . 12/18/2009

Loved it :) I'm glad you posted!
T'Key'la chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
This was a wonderful story. I loved it! And I loved the way you invoked memories and feelings and thoughts all at once! Thank you so much. And Merry Christmas!
newt gayszler chapter 1 . 12/18/2009