Reviews for Two For Joy
You know, I'm usually a lurker, but your work has touched me beyond words; not only this piece of art did, but many others as well. You write fictions with meaning behind them, rather than just for the sake of a pairing. The are usually deep. Really DEEP. I've noticed the connection between the fight and ww2 way before reading your note, and that's when I decided to review. Your work is wonderful. YOU are wonderful.
I came here from "Time of Your Life"
AlisonWonderland chapter 1 . 2/12
Oh my goodness, I truly believe this short story deserves more attention! Why the hell is the America/Japan fandom so small? Anyways, the story was perfect especially how you added a bit of a hate and bitterness with a good ending after everything. ( Continue writing more America/Japan fanfiction because you're a great author and it's my OTP! *grins* )
trunkssanfan chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I love this story
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I love the real life story of Japan and America and how each country was able to overcome the events of WWII and end up as allies... This fic was great )
Pkmn Trainer Bronze chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
You mind me keeping that poem at the end and taping it to my wall for the rest of eternity? K, thnx! XD love this you are amazing
XionAmmy chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
... where's six, just outta curiosity?
wings19931110 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
so cute!can I translate it into Chinese and put it into f?kw%E7%B1%B3%E8%8F%8A&frtb0_search&ieutf-8 ?
RandomAmp chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
GYUFHDJSKL.

You made me love AmeriJap even more! 3
Lepori chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I've read this oneshot like five times or so. Now it has inspired me to write an America/Japan AU fanfic...a high school setting. Yes very original I know. XD Ah, but that won't be for a while since I need to finish my other fics. -cries forever-

Anyway, this was cute! Good job. b

Art is my favorite subject. :3

But I hate homework. Like a lot.

Don't worry Alfred! I'm here for you man!
Tieria Dylandy chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Great the dialogue.
NikkoGallarado chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Oh that was a cute one. I have to say I really really enjoy all your work and what you do. I have read both One Last Fairy Tail and a Little Drop of Healing. I would have to say I am really into your writing, I haven't had another writer like you in a long long time that could move me or make me cry or even smile when it comes to a fic. You have an amazing talent. I really love your work. Thank you for all your hard work and all the stories you have written.

Please keep up the good work and I hope things become better for you over time.
fatpandafatpanda chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Yay for Alfred/Kiku! Yay for Non-nation AUs!

Mix em' together and you've got a very happy me~

Ahaha, great job~!
lady-ribbon chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
I really liked this.

It wasn't overly mushy, but just subtle enough to define relationships, and to-be relationships.

I really liked the metaphor throughout for WW2 and all that the countries suffered.

And we seem to like the same pairings :]

I love your works.

I'm planning to write a oneshot Alfred/Kiku, so in the future, check it out!

:P

Happy Holidays!
CleverCover chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
YES. Me like. Me like very much.

It wasn't that fluffy...but it was so damn cute.

I'm lucky my roommate went out or she would have been confused by my continuous 'AW's'.

The symbolism of the colors was a wonderful piece. I loved it so much. I especially love the reasons. (I love symbolism in general. It make me think.)

It made everything seem surreal...because I can see the colors twisting around them and flowing around the canvas. OMG 'squee'

It makes me feel better about life...

Thank you. I was right, had I done this myself it would not have come out nearly as well as putting it in your more than capable hands.

Alfred, I know how you feel man. Homework is an unnecessary evil.

This is an awesome story. I'm going to go brag to my friends now. XD