Reviews for Chances and Wild Attempts
CZeke chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
This fic has a cool title and I want to know what it means. Please write more sometime.
Amos chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Hurry make moooooore
The Lone Rurouni chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
A good story so far. Any updates planned?
The Reclaimer chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
good story sofar I love this pairing please write more
lynda chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
love it! write more please!
ObscureTemptation chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
it's a good one. continue it and it will be even better.

thanks for the fic.
Samhan chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
i like it
Alacrin chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Simply one word, and repeating that word over and over: MORE!

I absolutly enjoyed this anime but was throughly disappointed with the abrupt ending. The Natsuru x Shizuku pairing was, by far, my most favorite out of them all in the show. When she took his first kiss in the anime I remember myself yelling "YES!" loud enough to sent my poor cat flying into the wall.

I'm really looking forward to see how your ideas flow into these characters and how you play this story out.

Remember to re-read your work, re-read it again then have someone else proof it for you! That's the best way to creating a wonderful piece of work. I truly am looking forward to this story.

*Favorites*
Lohan Dragon chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
It very simply needs MORE! Its a good start to a fic but please continue!
MajorasMask02 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Good chapter cant wait to see more of this :D
anatsurushizukufan chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
its good to see that there's a fic with this pairing and to the fact that i hope there will be more fanfics about this anime... (T.T) please update more! i'm excited to know what will happen next!
ZherryBerry chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
hm, interesting start. I can't wait to see what you have planned for this. Yay ! Shizuka is in. I liked her the best, too bad Natsuru had more of a thing for Sakura
SharinganUserX chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
nice ! this site srsly needs more Kampfer, especially with Shizuku
Elemeffayoh chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
What happened o.o
Hejin57 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
A nice start, I must say! Relatively in-character, and the premise definitely interests me. I'll keep watch, no doubt. :D