Reviews for Mistletoe
XV-Dragon chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Cool oneshot yellow! Got ot get my butt in gear and try to get my own xmas oneshot out as well.
Darev chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Tis the season. Honestly, I'm a Will/Caleb shipper. I just don't see him with anyone else besides our little redhead. Is it really bad luck not to kiss under a missletoe?

Darev
A J and friends chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
"Wait ... what?" Taranee blinked, scrolled back to the top, and started over.

"'samatter, 'sis'?" Reeann asked, busy rebraiding Taranee's hair. That was the last time any of them tried to babysit Chris AND Lillian solo.'Gum in a spitball ... who DOES that?'

"Someone's Christmas fic, Reea. Sappy and cutesy, of course, but ... They set me up with Caleb, and Hay with Matt!"

"Well, it is fiction by the fans, so hey! Go figure." The two traded a secretive glance, giggling quietly, and went on to the next story.

Hey, it could happen. Loved it, Yellow. Catch ya on the flipside, A J.
Philip Gipson chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Sorry this one-shot isn't perfect, but it is your story. Caleb and Will are passionate for each other in XV-Dragon's world, but they sort of lose touch here. It's fine, though. Everybody's a couple. I have a personal question - the female relationships you incorporate in your "W.I.T.C.H." stories signifies the lesbian community. It's believed that it's a sin to be homosexual, but I'm not so sure. What's your opinion?