Reviews for Vongola Style Romance!
EchoSerenade chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
T.T It makes me sad that Hika committed suicide... -read on-
AtsukoKeehl chapter 24 . 1/1/2011
I kept seeing this story floating around on fanfic, but I never read it... I finally decided to ... It is such an awkward but such an awesome story! I FREAKING LOVE IT.

I just wish Chikusa and Ken appeared more nyaa.. Oh well, master was there being a psycho perv, as usual XD
Woopa chapter 24 . 2/1/2010
Interesting...but I thought she really would die...I guess not.
Aya-chan chapter 24 . 2/1/2010
It's completed. D: ... I guess I'm a little disappointed at that, but that's okay. Thanks for the wonderful fic! :D
Aya-chan chapter 23 . 1/29/2010
Keep up the updates! :D Can't wait for Mukuro to get to the hospital
Cheshire neko chan chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
I thought this was a chikusaxoc): but good story can't wait for the next charcter!
Aya-chan chapter 22 . 1/27/2010
Haha.. Once again I enjoyed your chap You always seem to update quickly, so I never get bored for too long. XD But omg.. Hakumei and accident.. T_T OMG! Hika seems so mean! DX

Lol Well you may not be a psychic, but you are definitely awesome! :D Thanks for the quick update, and more please!
leaping-leeches chapter 22 . 1/27/2010
AGH Don't die!
Woopa chapter 21 . 1/26/2010
I really hate Hakumei's brother now. I mean can't he see that Mukuro really loves Hakumei?
Aya-chan chapter 21 . 1/26/2010
OMG! First off, YOU'RE SO AWESOME DEIDA! :D

You see.. I forgot to mention this is my previous review.. But I was wondering why you didn't mention about Shamal and Mukuro meeting each other when Hakumei was giving birth Wouldn't Shamal have noticed who Mukuro was?

And then here you are answering my unasked question in this chapter! :D What are you, a psychic? :) Thanks Keep up the good work!
Aya-chan chapter 20 . 1/24/2010
Ohh The baby's finally out! :D Hehe.. I wonder if Mukuro will grow attached to him..
Woopa chapter 19 . 1/23/2010
Good luck :D
Aya-chan chapter 19 . 1/21/2010
Thanks for early release! :)
leaping-leeches chapter 19 . 1/21/2010
Yay new chapter! (and Chikusa sneaks in at the end ,) But I'm wondering - if you haven't already said this in one of your A/Ns - what part of the KHR timeline is this story set? Or is it AU?
Aya-chan chapter 17 . 1/16/2010
Hello! YAY! I'm your 15th reviewer haha..

Thanks for the update, it was a bit confusing so I had to re-read it, but overall good job! XD