Reviews for Vongola Style Romance!
EchoSerenade chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
T.T It makes me sad that Hika committed suicide... -read on-
AtsukoKeehl chapter 24 . 1/1/2011
I kept seeing this story floating around on fanfic, but I never read it... I finally decided to ... It is such an awkward but such an awesome story! I FREAKING LOVE IT.

I just wish Chikusa and Ken appeared more nyaa.. Oh well, master was there~ being a psycho perv, as usual XD
Woopa chapter 24 . 2/1/2010
Interesting...but I thought she really would die...I guess not.
Aya-chan chapter 24 . 2/1/2010
It's completed. D: ... I guess I'm a little disappointed at that, but that's okay. Thanks for the wonderful fic! :D
Aya-chan chapter 23 . 1/29/2010
Keep up the updates! :D Can't wait for Mukuro to get to the hospital~
Cheshire neko chan chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
I thought this was a chikusaxoc): but good story can't wait for the next charcter!
Aya-chan chapter 22 . 1/27/2010
Haha.. Once again I enjoyed your chap~ You always seem to update quickly, so I never get bored for too long. XD But omg.. Hakumei and accident.. T_T OMG! Hika seems so mean! DX

Lol~ Well you may not be a psychic, but you are definitely awesome! :D Thanks for the quick update, and more please!
leaping-leeches chapter 22 . 1/27/2010
AGH Don't die!
Woopa chapter 21 . 1/26/2010
I really hate Hakumei's brother now. I mean can't he see that Mukuro really loves Hakumei?
Aya-chan chapter 21 . 1/26/2010

You see.. I forgot to mention this is my previous review.. But I was wondering why you didn't mention about Shamal and Mukuro meeting each other when Hakumei was giving birth~ Wouldn't Shamal have noticed who Mukuro was?

And then here you are answering my unasked question in this chapter! :D What are you, a psychic? :) Thanks~ Keep up the good work!
Aya-chan chapter 20 . 1/24/2010
Ohh~ The baby's finally out! :D Hehe.. I wonder if Mukuro will grow attached to him..
Woopa chapter 19 . 1/23/2010
Good luck :D
Aya-chan chapter 19 . 1/21/2010
Thanks for early release! :)
leaping-leeches chapter 19 . 1/21/2010
Yay new chapter! (and Chikusa sneaks in at the end ,) But I'm wondering - if you haven't already said this in one of your A/Ns - what part of the KHR timeline is this story set? Or is it AU?
Aya-chan chapter 17 . 1/16/2010
Hello! YAY! I'm your 15th reviewer~ haha..

Thanks for the update, it was a bit confusing so I had to re-read it, but overall good job! XD