Reviews for Falter Original
Bad One chapter 14 . 2/11/2014
I'm so sad that you never finished this fic. It was just getting to the fun part /
Bad one chapter 14 . 10/3/2013
Good story, sad that you stopped updating it (
critica fanfic 1 chapter 14 . 2/7/2013
realmente me gusta lo que escribiste soy una de las persona que se toman el trabajo de leer este tipo de fanfic y creo que el tullo tiene potencial lo que me apena es que no lo terminaste me gusta realmente
si por casualidad de la vida quieres terminarlo te doy un consejo trata de agregar mas romanticismo eso hace que los fa-ns vengan como lluvia a agua espero que lo pienses bien en terminarlo confi├│ en ti

PD: Realmente me gusta este es el ├║nico que me comben-se asta hora de mihoko y hisa
traduce esto en ingle jajaja para que le entiendas
daisyorlena chapter 14 . 10/27/2012
That was kind of a cruel place to discontinue but my own fault for starting a story that wasn't going to be updated. Great story though.
subSora chapter 14 . 5/12/2012
i need more now x3
subSora chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
i love this history
jquackers chapter 14 . 12/12/2011
-squeals more- Okay, you really need to update either this or the remake. I would prefer this since, well, then we'd get to see more progression of their relationship instead of having to go all the way back to when they first began talking again, but because this version has been discontinued, I don't expect that, of course. I do wonder why you're rewriting it, though. This story has ben nothing but amazing thus far. You have your own reasons, I know, but I'm just curious. Anyhow, thank you for blessing us readers with such a wonderful story. I really do hope you haven't given up on the remake, at least, since I notice it's been a while since you posted it. I'm extremely eager to see more development beyond what we have here so far, especially now that Hisa is just as attracted to Mihoko as Mihoko is to Hisa (assuming you follow more or less the same plotline and whatnot in the remake). Anyhow, now to read the new version! [:
jquackers chapter 13 . 12/12/2011
Kana urks me, but since she does have good intentions, I feel more.. merciful toward her, I suppose. Anyhow, I'm just about to die from all this cuteness. I don't know how much more I can take. Though I do wish there were more than just one chapter left in this version. Really amazing so far. I think this has been the best HisaxMihoko story I've read.
jquackers chapter 12 . 12/12/2011
TEEHEEHEE. FEELINGS ESTABLISHED! BWAHAHHAH. I really really love how you wrote this chapter out. I don't even have words to describe how good it was, but I really enjoyed reading it. It just makes me look forward to further development in their relationship even more.
jquackers chapter 11 . 12/12/2011
-squeals- THEY'RE SO FREAKIN' CUTE. GAH. Can't take the adorable-ness. I just want to jump up and down in excitement. Gawd, that scene was way too cute. It was so cute that I can't stop saying it was so cute. Really well-written. Amazing job with that!
jquackers chapter 10 . 12/12/2011
I'm loving Miyu more and more. I'm excited for when she visits and when Mihoko will meet her.
jquackers chapter 9 . 12/12/2011
I'm eager to see more progression on Hisa's part in terms of developing feelings for Mihoko. Really curious to see how that'll work out.
jquackers chapter 8 . 12/12/2011
Progression! Teehee. I was a bit disappointed she did give Hisa the keychain thing or whatever her present was.
jquackers chapter 7 . 12/12/2011
Kana irritates me. She's so clingy. Bah. Sweet of Mihoko to buy Hisa a gift.
jquackers chapter 6 . 12/12/2011
They're impossibly cute together, seriously. I love the relationship Hisa has with Miyu.