Reviews for Night of the BloodRed Moon
RGAukema chapter 21 . 10/18/2016
Please update soon
alia chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
dark, tainted blood rose on the sides of the room as a silver liquid covered my hands. crimson eyes watched me from above, the gaze piercing through me like a spear through my stomach. beneath me lay the sullen body of a fallen. his eyes were glazed over, frozen in a horrified look. my brother, my only family, had been a fallen all along. he deceived me, made me happy, made me strong. I believed in him... but now I see that it wasn't enough. so I made him disappear.
heleana1 chapter 21 . 9/16/2016
Please update soon.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/4/2015
Coo! Is there another chapter for this story?
Guest chapter 21 . 9/17/2014
Is this the last chapter because I would hope for it not to be
punky warhammer chapter 21 . 9/5/2014
ohohohoho!

more!
Darkangel1967 chapter 21 . 8/5/2014
Oh my god! This is amazing!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 21 . 3/23/2014
I loved it! can't wait for more! I want to know what happened! please update!
graydevilforever chapter 21 . 11/14/2013
Well hell I was all ready to go to bed with visions of their twins floating in my head. And then that. For a cliff hanger that was epic. My stomach just dropped. Now I have to go read something mind numbingly sweet to not have depressive dreams. Lol thanks a lot! I enjoyed your story and as its been my introduction into this movie fanfiction. I feel no need to read anyone else's. How could they live up to it. Thanks, thanks a lot for ruining my chances to spend hours in this world. Man the burden that comes with finding good authors.
EmeraldDreamer32 chapter 21 . 10/29/2013
Oooooooh please can you update this? I have stayed up so that I can read this and now I feel so deprived because you have yet to still update! ? :(
The Emerald Dreamer
Buxom Bard chapter 21 . 10/14/2013
OMG I hate you so much right now! How could you leave me hanging here! Of all places! Update soon please! I love this story so far! It's so awesome!
jeskasaurus93 chapter 21 . 8/26/2013
hope you decide to update soon (: I wanna see more of Lucian and Corrine!
GirlInThePaintedMask chapter 16 . 7/29/2013
You totally copied 'Blood And Chocolate'. You should have made it a crossover story if you were going to do that.
maurocf chapter 21 . 7/13/2013
Read it all in one swoop... Its amazing!

Looking forward to an update, :D
Yami'sGirl2012 chapter 21 . 6/30/2013
Oh my goodness! I love this :)