Reviews for Night of the BloodRed Moon
Guest chapter 21 . 9/17/2014
Is this the last chapter because I would hope for it not to be
punky warhammer chapter 21 . 9/5/2014
ohohohoho!

more!
Darkangel1967 chapter 21 . 8/5/2014
Oh my god! This is amazing!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 21 . 3/23/2014
I loved it! can't wait for more! I want to know what happened! please update!
graydevilforever chapter 21 . 11/14/2013
Well hell I was all ready to go to bed with visions of their twins floating in my head. And then that. For a cliff hanger that was epic. My stomach just dropped. Now I have to go read something mind numbingly sweet to not have depressive dreams. Lol thanks a lot! I enjoyed your story and as its been my introduction into this movie fanfiction. I feel no need to read anyone else's. How could they live up to it. Thanks, thanks a lot for ruining my chances to spend hours in this world. Man the burden that comes with finding good authors.
EmeraldDreamer32 chapter 21 . 10/29/2013
Oooooooh please can you update this? I have stayed up so that I can read this and now I feel so deprived because you have yet to still update! ? :(
The Emerald Dreamer
Buxom Bard chapter 21 . 10/14/2013
OMG I hate you so much right now! How could you leave me hanging here! Of all places! Update soon please! I love this story so far! It's so awesome!
jesskalynn4 chapter 21 . 8/26/2013
hope you decide to update soon (: I wanna see more of Lucian and Corrine!
GirlInThePaintedMask chapter 16 . 7/29/2013
You totally copied 'Blood And Chocolate'. You should have made it a crossover story if you were going to do that.
maurocf chapter 21 . 7/13/2013
Read it all in one swoop... Its amazing!

Looking forward to an update, :D
Yami'sGirl2012 chapter 21 . 6/30/2013
Oh my goodness! I love this :)
samanthatm chapter 21 . 6/24/2013
can't wait for the next update.
shalmarrose chapter 21 . 5/29/2013
omg I have got to say I loved this story so far cant wait for the next one :)
K-Bird Lily 2 chapter 13 . 2/16/2013
I loved when you made it clear that this story isn't Twilight lol
Sharta chapter 21 . 2/12/2013
The widow..? Please tell me Lucian didn't die *tears well up* Was that tall, dark and pathetic on the phone?