Reviews for Atlantis Squarepantis: The Alternate Ending!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Hey,It's Canon
GiovanniGo chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Killing off characters? This is messed up. Why kill off popular Nickelodeon characters?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
If It's Was Filled With Confetti:

Same Thing But It Shoots Confetti Instead.

Plankton:"Drats."

If It Was A Time Machine:

Same Thing But The Tank Disappears And Ends Up In 1972.

Plankton:"What The?!"

If The Tank Exploded:

Same Thing,Only Plankton And LRH End Up In Hell.

Plankton:"Forgot That It Explodes As A Secondary Function."

LRH:"We Manafacture Them."

And Spongebob And Friends Are In Heaven.
Muffin's Lilac chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Ha, I laughed so much, and then I smiled, then I was really confused...
But I love the story! :)
Night-Waker chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
"The papers for him went missing." LOL

Even though this was kinda sad, it's still better than the actual ending.

I like the part with Squidward's dad, so sweet :) (I forgot his dad was already dead) His dad dying would kind of explain why Squidward acts like he does. Other than SpongeBob, anyway.

The one thing I don't like was Plankton taking over the world. Remember in the movie how SpongeBob and Patrick were about 4 inches tall on land, then it stands to reason the tank would only be about a foot tall and therefore easy to destroy. Besides, he would've run out of ammo before he could destroy everything.

But, I'm probably just over thinking it. -_-

Hurray for Spandy and fourth wall breaking! 8D
APFiction13 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Awesome story! People like you and E350 are some of the best authors out there! Keep on writing!
The thousandth son chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Gah! spandy! PURGE!

Aside form that this is a great fic, I might just make my own 'alternate ending' fiction. Hah...hahaha...bwahahahh!...!

H4WX: Third Kind! You fool! Do you know what you have released! He will be stomping all over canon for DAYS!
Prince Tanabi chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Love this story! (question: Do you believe in heaven? I do.)
Kartoonfanatic chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Yes, we all hated the ending of Atlantis Sqaurepantis... and everything else about it. BUT we have sweet fanfiction to fix that, don't we? Bhahahahahaa! *gets hit with bat for doing terrible SpongeBob impression laugh with evil twist*

Not bad, but kinda cheezy at the dramaic parts, even though you said it was rushed. But it's a funny twist on the real ending and I'm more glad just by the fact that someone was offended enough to make their own end to the mess they call a movie (IT'S NOT EVEN ONE HOUR LONG, AND MOST OF IT IS FILLED WITH PATCHY THE ANNOYING AS HELL PIRATE WHO MOOCHES AIRTIME OFF OF EVERY SINGLE SPONGEBOB SPECIAL THERE IS!)

But yeah, nice idea though!
MoetEtCadaver chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Aw she didn't want to die without him knowing her secret, How sweet. I was getting into the romance you set up until he broke the fourth wall and said the producers hate fangirls. Baha that is so true. We need new people working on that show to get them together!
My Animated Imagination chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
That's awesome! I like how you made it so that even though they died, it was still an overly happy story with the emotions and their time in heaven.
person chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
hell doesent exist, it was always and all the time will be. a MYTH! its just some phoney thing that they use to get people all worked up over nothing!
Cartoonatic55 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Wow. I just realized that this is my first tragedy fic. Oh, you tricked me! Darn it! Anyway, I kinda liked this fic. OMG, SPANDY! ... AND FOURTH-WALL BREAKING! YOU WIN!

Hahaha. LRH's papers got lost. I wonder where they went. XD
GraphicsGirl chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
If Krabs was to return to Earth and give charities may I suggest WWF,WDCS and RSPCA.

Good story! Let's hope LRH goes to hell! WHAT! I just don't like him!