Reviews for Finding the King of Iron Fists
Guest chapter 19 . 11/21/2012
This story is amazingly excititing! why havnt you continued it
missreno2012 chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
Uh-0h! Run, Miguel! RUN!

This is good!
hplo chapter 18 . 12/16/2010
You know, it's always nice to see an update of this in my inbox. You're writing has really progressed and I wish you would write more on Jin as you do write him very well indeed.

Hplo.
Razer Athane chapter 17 . 11/27/2010
OH GOD A MIRROR'S EDGE FANFIC! I WILL READ.

Hmm. Normal. Devil had no conception of such a thing as 'normal.' - Win.

It was an old digital clock. - This really strikes me ('old' and 'digital'). Nicely done!

Lovely chapter.
Blanchefleur Forsythia chapter 9 . 11/26/2010
Very interesting chapter.
Blanchefleur Forsythia chapter 8 . 11/26/2010
I think this chapter was excellent.
hplo chapter 16 . 10/17/2010
Short, sharp yet filled with plain feeling. Very well written indeed. The last paragraph especially proved how futile Miguel's death actually was, the bluntness of the pros, really enjoyed it. Also I enjoy your portrayal of Asuka, finally someone who rights as a thoughtful, semi-mature human being. Well done on that as well.

Hplo.
v0lauvent chapter 15 . 9/6/2010
This story is very well-written! Keep it up! I would love to read more :)
Razer Athane chapter 15 . 9/2/2010
Line breaks are removed unless you properly insert them on FFN (like the proper lines).

"Everywhere we go people die or get injured. I haven't seen us save a single person yet, despite what you all claim as your intentions." - Epic x.x Like everything before it really held me but this stopped me.

"Jin Kazama wants to see you." / What did she say? - o.o

I was so drawn in as Jin explained his story to Miguel, but this really got me: 'He's barely human enough to feel pain." Nothing truer has ever been said about Kazuya. Excellent work!

Me like? ME LIKE VERY MUCH, UPDATE AGAIN DX
Razer Athane chapter 14 . 8/17/2010
'Miguel felt a wave of relief stronger than any drug.' - What a poignant little line :3

"Besides, you still have a choice about this. This isn't the ending for you, you see what I mean? But I'm afraid it is for me." - Aw.

whereabouts to blackmail Eddie, a vital - 'Eddy'.

'If Bruce was master of anything, it was surviving, and he had disappeared completely without a trace.' - This is a true fact!

OH OH MIGUEL VS HEIHACHI? YES!
Razer Athane chapter 13 . 7/22/2010
The ninja's eyes darkened- for a second he looked terrible, furious, vengeful. - Beautiful.

"You think that'd look good, me picking her up from high school?"

"Why not? This is Japan. No fetish is too extreme."

"How that's convinced me."

"I'm just saying." - LOL BRILLIANT.

"That's ok," said Miguel coldly. "Because I'm hoping I'll die with it. Your story is cute, but like you said, this is reality. Jin Kazama killed my sister.I could never forgive him for if I had a million years. 'Cause when Jin killed her he killed me too. This body's all that's left." - -applause- Excellent! I've missed your writing, mate.

I told you Ieyasu could charm a rattlesnake," he had said, "but these people are vipers. And this is a war." - -more clapping-

"You shouldn't have trusted him," said Miguel, glowering. "Any fool could have predicted his betrayal."

The party was tensed- expecting a reply. Yoshimitsu returned Miguel's stare.

"He got us in. I didn't expect anything more."

And that much couldn't be disputed. - -even more clapping-

'To her surprise, the thought of killing another human being was barely in her mind as she took steady aim.' - WIN.

I'm loving this. Update soon!
J.D Alvo chapter 12 . 4/27/2010
I'm liking this brother/sister thing you have going with Asuka and Miguel.

And I have a hunch that Kazuya's decision to wail on Bruce like that, and leave him will come back to bite him in the ass.

Either way, good story
8bitBatman chapter 12 . 4/5/2010
Loving the amount of detail in these fights, especially the Kazuya/Bruce scene. If this story was lagging slightly, then this chapter definitely brought it back up to form. Slightly more Jin input, though? Update soon!

M x
Razer Athane chapter 11 . 3/19/2010
"Get in the closet," said Yoshimitsu instantly.

Miguel blinked. "Excuse me?" - WHAT XD

"Ah! Miguel! You're right on my breasts!" / "I'm sure the experience wasn't quite so terrible as you make it sound," he replied, finding room to step off her. - LOL WIN!

The Leo about to pull the trigger scene was nicely written.

I liked the length of this chapter. Was a lot easier to just sit and read :)
Aoi Hyoudou chapter 11 . 3/15/2010
Will Asuka be sad that she's going to learn that Miguel is going to kill her cousin?
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »