Reviews for Red Outtakes
ashantig126 chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
wished you'd finish the real story
TlynG chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
awesome maybe we can see some more into Edwards head as Red progresses...
ISleepWithSirens chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
aww that was really good!

please update!

i like how you put edward's pov too, sure hes freaking perverted but its funny:)
DropxDead chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I love all ur colour storys! Espessally green :D can't wait to read this one eater
Coalesced chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
:D
mianoel chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
omg! thats HOT LOL!
dramaqueen005 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Great outtake! Can u write an Epov of when Edward tells Alice and everyone about Bella?
purpleandproud chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
awweesomme
emmettkellanlove chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Love It! I would like to know more about Bella and Edward when they are dating/married. and their wedding and maddi is born ... u know stuff like that.
piercingemeralds2 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Awesome! I can't wait for more outtakes on their love/hate relationship. I love these types of stories where Bella is clueless to edward's love because she's blinded by the hate she has for him.
weflytothetardis chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
OMG! I LOVE IT! AMAZING!
ele05gs chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Yay! I finally get to rad it!

Oh! Hey girl! what's up? lol I'm back! Did you have a nice time in Christmas? I hope you did! :)

Is it really necessary for me to tell you what I think? U know it, I loved it! AMAZING!

Well, see ya! :)
Elle B. Amica chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
I LOVED it!

I'm so glad you love this story! Because I love it too! I must be really excited because I never use this many exclamation points!

Ok, but I'm really excited for the next outtake. That was so hot and steamy. Ahh

I don't know if please update soon works since this isn't really a 'story', but please update soon anyway :P
likethestarsthat-shine chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Cool! I loved the story, and now I get more of it! WHOOT WHOOT!
reeb.myoo chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
m. i love it. exactly how i predicted this first day :) i would like to see ... hmm.. an office party. where they still hate each other. but before the story started. and they both get a little drunk. and SOMETHING ALMOST HAPPENS. OR! SOMETHING DOES HAPPEN. But they try to forget that it ever did. :D But, that's just an idea - you don't need to do it :P BUT I LOVE OUTTAKES