Reviews for Jealous Rage
Jane chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
Can't wait to read more, i hope you update again soon. UPDATE, UPDATE REALY SOON, UPDATE!
Totorsg chapter 5 . 11/4/2010
i love this story ! :)

it's so smexy ! love it XD

can't wait for more !
coolknight chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
This whole series and all of your stories are awesome. Keep up the good work. I have a suggestion for a story you can write, since I have no talent for writing stories. The idea is that in many CSI New York stories I read on this site, many writers refer to Stella as a "greek goddess", so my idea is for you to wrie a story with Stella as an actual full-blooded, all-powerful greek goddess who leads a mortal life as a CSI detective and she is madly in love with Mac. See what your muse can do to help you write this story. Good luck with your futrure stories. If this idea doesn't work, then try Stella as a witch, or a sorceress.
BAUMember chapter 5 . 10/29/2010
loving the update great amd smexy, the last chapter was great, hope there is a baby soon..
rocksmacked chapter 4 . 10/28/2010
That's great chapter! Love it! I'm glad finally, this chapter coming out.. :) I hope you conitune..
smackedfan454 chapter 3 . 5/29/2010
loved it! hope you plan on continuing soon. :D
SarahShalomDavid chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
loved it :) i dont dislike peyton but i loved this story
SMacked Hard chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
I loved it! Please, update soon! ;]
SMacked Hard chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
:] That was great. Off to chapter 3.
SMacked Hard chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Ooh, seems like a great story. ;] I love it. Poor Stella.
gettingoutofhereasap chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Peyton is really kind of ehm,crazy..I wonder what she will do next? I never liked that characer when she was on the show, actually...lol

Please update soon?
rocksmacked chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
Oh... Peyton really stuck! Mac and Stella stay in Mac's apartment... I can't wait for Smex! :)
brittanydelko4ever chapter 3 . 1/8/2010
ooh what is peyton goona doo can't wait update soon
rocksmacked chapter 2 . 12/19/2009
I like it and love it! :)
pop-and-lol chapter 1 . 12/18/2009