Reviews for SpongeBob's Christmas Coral
PLEASE LET PAT chapter 11 . 4/29/2015
TEAR THE WILL UP! Remember pet sitter pat
sbartist357 chapter 11 . 2/26/2015
That was the best version of "A Christmas Carol" that I have ever read. I seriously think that you should consider submitting this story to the people at Nickelodeon to turn it into an actual SpongeBob Christmas special. It's simply perfect (I love how you even put the French Narrator and the camera/screen shots in so that readers can visualize the story better). Once again, a very well-done (and well-written) story! Do you work for Nickelodeon by any chance? If you don't, you should! ;)
Why is squidward chapter 5 . 9/21/2014
Greedy couldn't of you made him the even more tortured one or a worker of the chum bucket whom plankton would actually try to pay well and appriciate!
tamsin.parker.5 chapter 11 . 12/22/2013
That was great! It could have worked great as a comic as well!
Major144 chapter 11 . 12/18/2013
A great Christmas story! A good spin on the classic Christmas Carol with Spongbob characters! I enjoyed every chapter. You did a great job choosing every character for the dream part of the story.
tamsin.parker.5 chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
He's cooler than Slappy Squirrel here, I can tell you that.
Kartoonfanatic chapter 11 . 9/28/2010
Very good work!

Your begining and a few small parts here and there reminded me of previous SpongeBob Christmas Carol parodies, but no big deal. There's only so much originality that can be packed into these things, so no problem there.

I think you choose a good set of characters to make the Ghosts and most of the main cast, but I was confused with why you chose Plankton and Mindy to play the parts they did. I understand you were trying to give everyone a part, but in your case, I would have just left them out of the story and made up for it by giving them a little closing line/epiloge line at the end. But I do appreciate the effort in giving a role to everyone. It's rare that almost all of the SpongeBob cast makes it into a parody.

I really felt bad when Gimpy Gary died. I could see SpongeBob's sad expression, and when I get one of those pictures in my head, they STICK.

Overall, this was well-written, funny and one of the more interesting Christams Carol parodies out there. Nice job.
soraxkairifangirl chapter 11 . 12/24/2009
Merry Christmas! This was a great Spongebob version of a beloved story that is still cherished today.

May Starclan light your path.
SOLmaster chapter 11 . 12/24/2009
That was a cool story. We did a great job on it.
SOLmaster chapter 10 . 12/24/2009
This is great, hopefully Krabs learned a lesson from Ghost of Christmas Future.
ChaosMagemon chapter 11 . 12/24/2009
And a Merry Christmas to you to D-Dude, you and your bros
Pineapple Girl88 chapter 10 . 12/24/2009
I love it- a chirstmas carol is a great story, and this i sdone really well. It could've used a lttle more on the end, though. But it's really good. Nice details.
SOLmaster chapter 6 . 12/21/2009
I know who the Ghost of Christmas Present is! But I won't tell. Update soon
soraxkairifangirl chapter 6 . 12/21/2009
The part where Scrooge lost his sweetheart in all versions I've seen would make me cry...

May Starclan light your path.
airnaruto45 chapter 6 . 12/21/2009