Reviews for Worth It
Ondori-Naramaki chapter 1 . 8/29
Amazing. Simply amazing. *dies*
This is going straight onto my recommendation list (if I ever make one, that is)!

Thank you. I love you.
the 9joker chapter 1 . 4/20
How it started as a funny piece, and soon it became disastrous.
Zoro being Zoro. Sanji being Sanji. Good thing that they made up.
Thanks you for the great piece
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
you are amazing!
Daikonko chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Why doesn't this have more reviews?!
ecklumi chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I love them so much! I love this fic so much!
it was reaaaallly worht it! .
MatzedaGreat chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
This fic was just adorable to read! 3
heidi-mayer87 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I loved how light and humouros it started, only to proceed into murkier, darker waters of serious!Stuff. Nothing about the transition felt forced or rushed, which leaves me to commend your writing prowess. *takes off inexistant hat* And, of course, I simplu loved it. I wish there were more prank wars fics about Zoro and Sanji. Mmm, the potential.
Rui17 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Oh Shiiiiiiiit. this was good! I could definitely see this happening! You write pretty well!
NarcissisticNinny chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
This was a wonderful story. It had some funny parts and just just great to read. It was very sweet as well, I thought it was cute when Nami was being protective of Zoro and nagging at Sanji, it's rare to see that. And the ending was wonderful. :D
softdreamer chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
it's really well written and I like how you went about the whole thing (the usual insightful Robin, nagging - but well wisher - Nami and suddenly smart Luffy), in that aspect it wasn't original but if something works, you don't have to ruin it, right? :D

anyway I liked it and good work :)
something40423 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Awwwwwwwww, tears in my eyes, tears in my eyes! xD

Such a cute story! I think I just died from happiness!
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
omg!...i love this! is jsut too cute!...i love how they both play the game..._...and the ending is just oh so romantic!...i love how Zoro anaswer Sanji back!...again just love it!..._
seaweed chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
"Big deal, it's not like Sanji can get pregnant, anyway," and that is why Luffy is the captain!

Thank you for this fic. The entire situation was very funny and you seemed to accenuate every bit of it with little details like the one on top to make it even funnier! you managed to keep everyone in character and also present beautifully the crazy that is the straw hat pirates. I had some trouble understanding what was happening when you jumped from one scene to another a couple of times, but nothing a second read didn't clear out. I immensely enjoyed avery bit of it!
sylver rain chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
HAaa that was so well thought out and well written. You laid it out great and I really enjoyed that :D
Reno Spiegel chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Seven years later, I still remember you owe me a chapter of OffRoad. P ( okay, i'm sorry, i didn't actually read this story, but i was feeling nostalgic and wanted to drop in to say hello. shoot me an email sometime if you feel like catching up? )