Reviews for New Traditions
Lebrezie chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
ps. just to let you know, this is absoutly adorable.

i love me a good x-mas romance :)

wonderful job!
TheRealGaiSensei chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Not quite as fascinated with this as Barely Legel, but I would like to see where this leads. I'm sure you could take this somewhere and make me just as excited to read it as BL. I hope you continue!
Akane Naomi chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
] Short and sweet! I especially liked the beginning when Namine's trying to put the star on the tree - definitely something I struggle with every year (being short and all haha). Agh! Now all the details of candy canes, cinnamon, christmas stuff is making me hungry! But this was a great fanfic to read to get into the holidays, wasn't too mushy to my surprise. Keep up the awesome work! Happy Holidays (and thanks for reviewing my Black Day story btw)
SharleaNorth chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
That was adorable! Luvs!

Shay
silentmusic16 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
aw! this was a cute oneshot! its sure to make it in the auditions. if you make it an actual oneshot that would be awesome.

i really need to stop being lazy and write a cgristmas oneshot as well! lol
jenyflo5483 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
That was so cute. (:

I couldn't stop giggling or smiling the entire time I read this. 3

I especially loved the ending. :3

Such a small, cute, innocent, one-shot. Perfect for the holidays, too! (:

-Jeny
Kiome-Yasha chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
This was really sweet, just great timing for the holidays for all of Namixas fans to enjoy . I wish you luck on the contest, I would do it, but apparently the thing has to be 10 words or less; definitely something I can't do XD. Though I wish you luck, you definitely have a good score from what I've read . Namine was so cute in this, and I enjoyed reading over Roxas as well :D.
Mira chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Awesome, adorable story.

Made me smile. (:
startscribbling12 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
I thought this was super cute! I'll let you know the results right away!
timbermoonkiss chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
(I have an account under this name but I'm too lazy to log in ha ha!)

anyway this was cute! It was simple and sweet and I like that. You also had

nice details and it made me feel so Christmasy ha ha! You also make your

characterslikeable and believable which is always a plus. To be honest I

don't think it needs any more. You could do a version of this moment but

just in roxas's POV. I really enjoyed reading this one! Good luck with the

audition :) I'm sure you'll be great!

.::timbermoonkiss::.
MyIncentive chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Yes, I definitely think they should add that to their list of traditions! Cute oneshot.

"Of a sudden I felt warm hands on my waist, keeping me still."

That made me squeal a little. x)

I wouldn't mind knowing a bit more about the history behind these two. :D
Caitlyn-4479 chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
This story was so cute! 3 Ah, the wonders of mistletoe :3 I can't say I haven't used it in one of my stories!

This was so adorable, and I'd definately read the other oneshots you have planned for this! I'd love to read the background of this cute lil fic :D

Loved it ~3
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
COOL~!
chibixbabe chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
idk abou neena but i liked it. but it's more or less her choice sinc she mrs tecnical!