Reviews for You and Me
divyvicki chapter 33 . 12/20/2023
Wonderful story. I’m surprised it took so long for Bella and Edward to marry.
divyvicki chapter 28 . 12/19/2023
Wonderful chapter!
divyvicki chapter 27 . 12/19/2023
Hooray!
divyvicki chapter 26 . 12/19/2023
So now she can go back to Hollywood
divyvicki chapter 24 . 12/15/2023
Well, we got rid of Mike, now Edward just needs to get his head out of his ass!
divyvicki chapter 21 . 12/15/2023
Glad she opened up to them. How much longer do we have to put up with Mike and Victoria?
divyvicki chapter 17 . 12/6/2023
What a sad ending! Love how she handled Auden. She is a natural with him.
divyvicki chapter 1 . 11/17/2023
What an interesting and intriguing start!
JayNahNah chapter 32 . 9/19/2022
The story is good but way too many inconsistencies & errors.
There’s no customs between states. You wrote Edward heard the door open 11:45p so that implied Bella made it to the countdown. Yet when you wrote Bella’s POV, you have her driving through McDonald’s at 1a.
JayNahNah chapter 15 . 9/18/2022
I love the story so far (just found it so this review may mean nothing to you) but if you’re serious about re-editing it a few suggestions.
1. Need consistency. The first chapter says Edward is the lead singer for the band Eclipse. Now the band is called Hour Glass Shot. Very confusing.
2. No one calls it Hollywood. It’s too generic
3. If you are going to re-edit, may want to rethink the ages. They’re not believable. At 17, Bella is not old enough to sign contracts, a 19 year old boy would be hard pressed to take care of a 3 year old. 21 year old Mike Newton, film maker extraordinaire is not realistic. Make them at least a year or so past legal. Giving alcohol to a minor would be a big issue.
4. The character development is great except for the ages. Bella should be at least 19, Edward 21, the rest between 23-25.
5. No parental influence is unusual without a set up in the earlier chapters. They can be minor but it should be mentioned as to why. Did they die? Was it a foster family or orphanage situation?

Just a few suggestions. Feel free to ignore.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 33 . 6/21/2022
Fun story
Flora Mile chapter 33 . 10/25/2021
Beautiful story. Love it from the get go!
Lisa chapter 15 . 3/25/2021
Ok I like this chapter.
Lisa chapter 14 . 3/25/2021
I feel bad for them.
Lisa chapter 13 . 3/25/2021
Emmett is a good friend.