Reviews for You and Me
bearygirl chapter 33 . 11/20/2014
Really enjoyed reading this story, thanks for sharing.
ffictionreader01 chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Excellent first chapter
shaz308 chapter 29 . 3/20/2014
Glad Bella offered Leah a way out.
shaz308 chapter 28 . 3/20/2014
She gave in too easily. She's not even really out of her coma yet.
shaz308 chapter 27 . 3/20/2014
Maybe he's too late. I hope Bella makes him work for it.
shaz308 chapter 26 . 3/20/2014
So Billy killed himself. How much more loss does she have to endure?
1netka chapter 33 . 1/27/2014
Hi. I was drawn to your story when I read the synopsis and happily started reading about 2 days ago. The premise of the story was intriguing and after reading chapter 1, I wanted to find out about Edward, his son and the unique challenges he would face raising a child being so young himself, and being a rock star. I also wanted to see how Edward would help Bella. At first, I thought that the story would center more on Edward. I found switching POVs adequate, though personally, I was looking for more Edward than Bella's. I guess it was because the first chapter was Edward-centric. Though I was sufficiently enamored with the story to keep reading it until the end, I was hoping for mor "meat" to the story. Bella went through a lot of darkness in her life, with cutting and a failed attempt at suicide, it seems that her problems were not sufficiently addressed in the story. Her emotional baggage was just too heavy for her to deal with alone, and I felt that addressing this more in depth was a missed opportunity. Edward's problems, compared to Bella's seemed minuscule.
I do agree with the way you wrapped up the mike and Leah arc and would have really enjoyed seeing more of the snark fest between Leah, Edward and Bella.
Overall I enjoyed the story. Thank you for writing it and sharing it with us.
jterry453 chapter 33 . 9/14/2013
Good fic. Thank you for writing.
042014 chapter 33 . 5/26/2013
Loved it!
pocosnow chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
JacquelynD chapter 33 . 12/26/2012
This was a great story! The ending seemed kinda rushed but I loved the way that you developed Bella and how you showed her making progress towards moving on.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 33 . 9/8/2012
well that was great but we still didnt learn what the babys name was or anything so you still left out so much witch really sucks
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 32 . 9/8/2012
that was so beautiful about time but just how do you expect to finish a kove story and marriage and career and babie in one chapter cant and u know it as well as i do
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 31 . 9/8/2012
that was cute what happened to make her nose bleed . im glad leah likes mike and him her
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 30 . 9/8/2012
that was so great seems she finally let him go thank god