Reviews for You and Me
Guest chapter 1 . 9h
Tanya only left him months ago and she killed herself...and your already setting him up with bella...and they meet when shes trying to kill herself?

And you think that your version of Edward straddled with a tanwhores kid will be what keeps her going huh? I'm sure there is a version of Edward that could do that, but its not this one.

No one likes Edward post tanwhore. NASTY
noot40 chapter 3 . 11/20/2017
Are you saying Edward is just 19. He and Tanya had a baby at 26?
tickledpinkstamper chapter 17 . 11/2/2017
Oh my gosh, every time I read your Bella I am reminded of Eeyore. I understand grief having lost my mother very suddenly and also the loss of three of my babies. I guess it's hard for me to wrap my head around her gloom. I still grieve for my loss, but I am greatful of the knowledge that families are eternal. I know your story is complete and I am committed to finish reading it, but your Bella is a real Debbie Downer. Please don't take this the wrong way, I just needed to vent.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/23/2017
Alice needs to mind her damn business
sue1zide chapter 6 . 3/2/2017
She's 17. Edward is 19?
Oh yeah, his kid's going to end up a monster.
sue1zide chapter 1 . 3/2/2017
I can't understand why people feel the need to interfere with one's life choice.
helenemc chapter 33 . 1/29/2017
Wonderful story. Thank you.
mounds01 chapter 33 . 1/5/2017
I loved this story!
Guest chapter 33 . 12/22/2016
Another heart felt story thank you
PAT2024 chapter 33 . 12/18/2016
Very nice story. I cried a lot, got frustrated at Edward's stubbornness, but really enjoyed the ride.. thank you so much for sharing.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 17 . 11/17/2016
I don't understand in the beginning of the story Edward is in love with her, and struggle with it as she is good with his son while she doesn't see it that way. Now the opposite confusing
JustARead chapter 31 . 11/8/2016