Reviews for You and Me
Rose N Valerie chapter 33 . 1/5/2011
This story was amazing. I am sad it has come to an end, but no good thing can last forever. This chapter was just a awesome as all the others, and I can't wait to see what other great stories come to life through your writing.

Always with love,

Rose N Valerie! 3
rocketninjaslap chapter 33 . 1/5/2011
Chapter 34: Epilogue
PaleMoons chapter 33 . 1/5/2011
A huge improvement in this chapter. Also a wonderful ending. Epilogue has my vote. Also vaguley thought of the song "Business Time" by Flight of the Conchords when Bella and Edward made music.

-PM
rpatzlover84 chapter 33 . 1/5/2011
WOW I loved it... I will be one of those people who would love to see an EPI when you're ready and willing. Thank you so much for sharing the story with us. I look foward to reading more of your work...;)
DreamerRoad chapter 33 . 1/4/2011
Nice ending. Great job. I really enjoyed reading this story from beginning to end.
Bellaangel383 chapter 33 . 1/4/2011
amazing story!
TwiGurl4Lyfe chapter 33 . 1/4/2011
the chapter was really. i liked how bella went to past and realize she has to move on. awww she thought he was going to proposed...omg epilogue is a def.
PaleMoons chapter 32 . 1/2/2011
The dialogue is great as always. Still I think you not useing the idea of a POV in the best form. People who write in POV can use that to get emmotion out from a certain charecter. Plus all I see are really lines of words and no paragraphs. I'm not saying I don't like your story because if I didn't like it I sure woulden't be reading it.

-PM
FANTASTIC STORY LOVE IT chapter 32 . 12/29/2010
LOVE IT SO MUCH KEEP GOING
89780975567890 chapter 32 . 12/27/2010
I love it! Update SOON! Well Edward is certainly...horny. Interesting names for the characters...lol.
emmycullen228 chapter 32 . 12/19/2010
Love It! Is it over? Cuz if it is I'm gonna cry you have to finiah it i am so in lovve wwith it its not even funny!
CookieCutter101 chapter 31 . 12/15/2010
First of all. Omg that was amazing:). Second of all, absolutely love that song and Sarah McLachlan as soon as I saw the first few lines of that song I had to listen to it. And thirdly that chapter made me cry. In a good way. That would have to be one of the best chapter I have ever read. And I have read a lot of stories. You are an amazing writer. Keep going and I will be extremely happy.

xoxo

CookieCutter101

p.s. Did you cry while writing this chapter?
star-night-love14 chapter 32 . 12/15/2010
Love it :) update soon
CRIS chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
well usually I would say the only good Tanya is a dead Tanya but death is nothing to joke about... but I see they are both in so much pain they both need saving
rpatzlover84 chapter 32 . 12/15/2010
Ok so I just found this story and I looooove it... I love to read fanfics and when I came across this one I knew I was on trouble lol... I go to bed late trying to catch up. I must say, when a story makes you cry, laugh, and get all hot and bothered, you know that author has done well... Thank you for sharing your story...;) my favorite chapter was when Bella broke down and finally told everyone what she's been through. I'm someone who's been through so much in my life I don't know how I'm standing. I guess God gave me the perfect man to pull me through. Again well done... Can't wait to hear more...
569 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »