Reviews for Ink
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I loved this short story and was happy to be able to reread it! I can't wait to read more of your writing!
Riddick chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
I love this story and i think you should make a sequel for it. Like make it in her homelands or something along those lines.
young kagome chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Bah! I know it's finished but it feels like there should be more! I need closure! Good story though :)
sayuri-girl chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
beautiful story ... I liked your idea and your way with the words ... I actually enjoyed very much ... but I can't help to feel that it can have another one shot companion or chapter

sayuri
Koshivuh chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I'm so confused :[ But I loved it anyway. I sort of wish you could add on to this? But I won't get my hopes up.
supposesheisawildflower chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
AHH! You can't just leave it like this!
kashiangel07 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
this was a great story .
Gothic Lust chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I can't help but feeling I want a bit more to this fanfiction. I'd like more background on Kagome and Sesshoumaru, and I'd like to see a sequel to this, to see if he really does keep up with her. It felt a bit rushed, but I guess there really wasn't much of a plan for it.
Yujiro101 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
there should be a sequel to this...sesshomaru is so hot!i would love to have him ink me all over _ *giggles*
blueinugurl89 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I say u should add more to this i like it! lol
Dreaming-endlessly chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
very nice.
cc chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
This story was so. . .sexy!
MoonbeamIntoxicating chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
I think that this would make an excellent chapter story. If it was properly fleshed out and detailed, it would be absolutely marvelous! Already, the storyline is very intruiging, but with a little tinkering it could become a real masterpiece! Please think about continuing this plotline. P.S. Do you know anyone that could do a fanart of the tatoos you wrote about? They sound like they would be very beautiful!
DramaDitz chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
loved this on-shot, it was awsome and very different. A tatoo artists, i could see that happening lol. If I had any amount of drawing skills, Id love to draw this story out. Great job!
BlindHuntress chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Haha, I like how you've said this is 'Complete'.

0.0

I don't think so! It's just begun and it's so beautiful! PLEASE! Keep going! I want to find out what happens, a prequel, and then maybe a sequel!

*begs shamelessly* PLEASE!