Reviews for Horseshoes & Hand Grenades: EPOV of ADC
Kelly457 chapter 4 . 3/25
I'm still reading!
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 6 . 8/28/2016
Woah, six years. l started reading Almost Doesn't Count and then this. Such a good story. But you seem to have faded out of the Twiverse. Hope you are well.
b3j02 chapter 6 . 3/16/2016
Aww I reached the end! Great story!
b3j02 chapter 4 . 3/16/2016
Of course people would still read this. Have you considered writing future shots of Edward POV that aren't in ADC?
b3j02 chapter 3 . 3/15/2016
His POV is amazing. Love it!
b3j02 chapter 2 . 3/15/2016
How sweet! Jasper is a mess!
b3j02 chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
Awww! He was crushing hard on his swan. Too bad he didn't know she was too!
KimiD chapter 6 . 1/24/2013
You have a looooong time waiting for the DATE... LOL but I also want to know what he was thinking when he had her up against the wall and used the words from the story., it's still my birthday... Kiss Me! Swoon... Come hither Miss Stacy, we have been waiting endlessly!
KimiD chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
I'm one reader, I'm one reader... keep going! I have not finished ADC yet but I will get there, I just could not Wait to hear from Edward and his thoughts... I want to know what was going through his mind at Em's birthday... when they were dancing the tango!
KimiD chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
He is just biding his time... but oh how he wants more Now
KimiD chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Okay I was hoping this existed... I was reading the 8th chappy and wondering if we were ever going to get Edward's POV, whew I Always love to know what is going through his mind!
karin9166 chapter 6 . 12/11/2012
OK, I've read all of ADC and Horseshoes & Handgrenades...I NEED MORE! Hurry, hurry :) Thank you!
karin9166 chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
I'm reading this and loving it :) I am really enjoying reading HIS perspective!
reinbeau chapter 6 . 11/9/2012
Did you give up on this?

I was looking forward to more, especially what Jake had to say to Edward on Birthday's night.
Toni Masen chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
More, more please can we have more?