Reviews for Fragments: Requiem
Catalina H chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
You're right, I've seen several of these tags where people seem to think Gibbs never said "thank you". However, I agree that he did. I'm not sure whether he would've come right out and said the words or just done it in a Gibbs-way, but I do think he conveyed his gratitude in some manner. I think you did a great job with this! With conveying both Gibbs and Tony's uncomfortableness in the conversation, and how the team is there for each other, and all that. Well written, well done. :)
M. Louise E chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
Very nice. :D
dinozzolover29 chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Still one of my favorites, read it like 10 times already.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I always thought he would say thank you too. Hey, let's face it: Gibbs is way more Tony's dad than Senior ever was. And Tony needs to hear that "Thank you" too badly for Gibbs not to say it. Well done!
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Great job with this! Thank you for adding a summary of the episode before you write; it really helps us who haven't watched it or who can't remember it by name.
Iceanddiamonds chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Nice!
tealrose chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Heehee, well, here's another craving for your addiction of reviews! Very well done, and i agree...hate when they leave stuff out on episodes, but then we would have nothing to write about! Loved it! T
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I love it!:3 It feels so appropriate as the ending to 'requiem'...(:
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Great tag!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I wish they would of showed Gibbs thanking Tony. Especially since Tony can get really sick and do more damage to his lungs. But i guess if you know the show and the two of them you know he did.

Very good take on what could of happened. I like this better than the way the show went.
horseaholic chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I hate to throw off my momentum of reading this by stopping to ask a question, but in a few of your fragments I've read, you use the term 'shuttered' to describe a gaze... What does that mean?

As for Gibbs never thanking Tony for saving his life, he's not the type. And Tony knows being an agent means putting his life on the line every day, or he wouldn't be in that job. So I guess, though I would have liked to see a 'thank you' scene, it's understandable that it went unmentioned.

I understand Tony's anger with Gibbs, but I don't think Gibbs *meant* to drive off the dock into the water... I've never thought it was completely intentional, just mostly.

For a second, I was gonna say the stopping by of Cindy interrupted the story... but then I saw she was Maddie's mom, and I was like, awe... :)

The Abby entrance and ending was perfect. I only wish I could have laughed louder, but I would have disturbed the rest of the people in this computer lab... lol.

I love that the entire team came to say hi to Tony, to make sure he was OK, and to make a hell of a lot of noise and mess around until they got kicked out. They totally would. :D

I liked it a lot. Thanks for writing it. :)

Renthead07
Amity Bell chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
This was really touching. :) You have a really good handle on the unsaid meanings in the characters' interactions. Definitely a pleasure to read.
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Wow, look. This ALMOST tops Fragments High Seas. Almost, but just not quite.

I love the inclusion of Maddie's mom - very nice, and Abby's always fun to see. Ah, our Silver Haired Fox, trying to talk through his functional mutism. Awesomesauce.

~ Umbrae
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Accepted...craved...you forgot deserved. I loved that episode...has to be one of my favorites (even though I only just got around to seeing it a few weeks ago specifically for a fic like this one, that continues after the ep.) I cried so hard during the show and the fic...and now I have found another that got the same reaction. I think either I must just have that much of a soft spot, that episode was that good at giving openings, or good writers (you) now where to find good material (Requiem). I'm crying myself to sleep tonight, but in a good way. 10/10
Twinfetish chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Brilliantly done, my dear, I loved how you took this in a completely different direction then all of the other stories that were written. I like how you focused on something different other than Gibbs not thanking Tony in the episode, because like you, I think many things happen off camera.