Reviews for Still Life
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
No idea what made me seek out clarissa fics but I'm glad I read this one. Bravo!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
OOH! This is SO INTERESTING! WOW! I've never thought of it like this, but my gosh, this is really amazing! Poor Ferguson! I loved seeing him actually show his care for Clarissa, and gosh, seeing Clarissa freak on him and then the realization with his Mother...! *U* Rock on! Absolutely awesome work! *U* PLEASE, unless this is complete and just doesn't say so (I forget to push that button all the time, so no biggie), PLEASE continue this! *U* Love it so much! Rock on! *U*
Chimera385 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Brilliant
Chimera385 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Brilliant
Map of the Stars chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
I have to agree with the other reviewers and pretty much repeat what they say- very clever. I never thought of it this way before! Poor Clarissa, everyone thinks she's crazy. I also felt bad for Ferg at the end too, like he felt like his head was going to explode or something lmfao.
SweetG chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
... I had never thought of Clarissa Explains It All in that way.

And now I'm afraid that this could be cannon. After all, it IS kind of strange, the way she talks to people who do not really exist.
Fairady chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Very interesting look at the show. On one hand you think, it's a show and the Clarissa character broke the fourth wall constantly and it was just accepted. Then on the other hand, you sit back and wonder about how that would really look to someone. How would it look in reality. Kinda creepy and sad at the same time. You really end up feeling sorry for Ferguson here, because at the end of it you're not quite sure if she's crazy or not. Really enjoyed reading this, thanks for posting it.
jon chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
That sucked
gina chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
you should do more clarissa stories
CatchMoriarty chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
I've never laughed so hard, I loved it
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Wow.
Anidori-Kiladra chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
That's crazy. It's been forever since I watched this show, but I suppose to one of the character who didn't know what was going on...interesting to think about.

Ani
Ana-Kat101 chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
This is so good! I love it, it's like a paralel world or something. Great writing, really. Awsome job!
SAA chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
I like that. You kept be wondering whats next! Good show!
anabelxli chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
This was... incredibly insightful. kudos to your realistic approach to such a fantastically driven show.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »