Reviews for A Thousand Miles, A Single Step
Spiritual Stone chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
This was a really interesting take on the personalities, and it was fantastic.
SleepingSeeker chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Beautifully wrought. Why the hell aren't there more reviews to this! The plodding restlessness of Leo is tangible in your writing, the insight of the brothers is so sharp it's nearly painful. You deserve more credit for this piece my dear. Bravo.
calliopechild chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I loved this. LOVED this. Your Leo seems really accurate, the way he needs to find new places to be, but at the same time can't ever stay away from his family.

The Raph/Leo dynamic is pretty much my favorite thing about TMNT (one of many), and I love your take on it. Your version of Raph's dissension, doing it to force Leo to constantly get better, was really interesting and insightful. And the ending...gah. Sad, that that was the kind of thing it took to bring them together, and even their compromise is kind of sad. But the end, the last four lines:

"He won't. He'll sleep, and when he wakes in the morning there'll be sunrise and breakfast and, if he's lucky, Raph.

Sunrise and breakfast and Raph, every day.

It's a monotony he could get used to."

Awesome. I love your style, and this was really well-done. Thanks for another great story.
Niemti chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I'm not sure what to say. The story is so beautiful and stunning, that it took my breath away for a longer moment.

Your style is so full of emotions!

Please, keep up the brilliant work of yours.
LadyBlue001 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Aww, so sad... *cries* But so sweet...
Nekotsuki chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
This is really beautifully written. Thanks for sharing it with us :3
Amy Hamato chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
i loved it! do something more! like the guys have love!
WMG chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Sad, but great! Love the imagery, the lines, the feelings...just great!
Mopping-Sips chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Wonderful! You have left me speechless, please keep going!
jadedolphin chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
This sounds like its going to be a really good story; I'm looking forward to reading more.

I love the insight on Raph's character; its good to see him portrayed in a better light than some like to put him in.
Longing for Leo chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Wow, I absolutely love that last part: "He'll sleep, and when he wakes in the morning there'll be sunrise and breakfast and, if he's lucky, Raph. Sunrise and breakfast and Raph, every day." That was beautiful, very moving, and rather eloquent! I must admit it's almost like a movie line from a heartwarming romcom. Lol, awesome. :D