Reviews for Funeral
Dish chapter 1 . 4/18
Beautifully depressing...
HungerGamesAndTwilightFan chapter 1 . 3/24
Crying so fucking hard right now like omg that was sad as hell like really sad, but omg I loved it uhhhh the tears Jesus Christ... Glrrr
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I've NEVER cried in a fanfic before and now this is a first! well done your a great writer keep it up.
gryndylows forevah chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
This was wonderful. It was artfully writteb and has my in tears. Thanks fir writing such an amazing master piece.
Tibbins chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
A beautiful fic, and sad, and adorable and amazing. I love the way you describes everyones' perspective (even though I think that Sue would have gone to the funeral rather than Ken but still)
I loved it.
Tibbins xx
TheOneWithTheShortHair chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Crying my eyes out. good story by the way.
Another-lost-soul chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Oh...wow...*cries*
CyberWarlock chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Just an idea but i loved this story so mmuch that i had to say it. Would you consider doing a seqeaul that shows that fall out after this? It wouldnt have a happy ending of course but it would be nice to see what happens to the glee kids burt and will. If you choose to id love to read it. I have a few ideas what could happen if you want them ill send them to you. if not then its still a great story.
i say hello chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
well, thanks. now my mascara is all smudged and ive gotta go reaply it before we go out..

I cried a lot.

you have written very beautifully
FallOutGleek chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
this story left me in tears. Amazing emotions captured.
They call me mellow yellow chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
really sad but really good
Scorpia710 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Well...time to dig out the comfort food because that was freak'in sad, :( A great, and well written story, but sad. Thank you for sharing, I have to go get a tissue, :(
hooked-on-degrassi chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
i'm crying. beautifully done.
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Excuse while I go lock myself in my room and cry in a corner for the next week, because if someone as strong as Kurt Hummel was killed for being himself then the rest of the world doesn't have a chance in hell.

Your writing is freakin awesome though!
Magiccatprincess chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
That was just soooo sad.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »