Reviews for We Improvised
K chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Who are these people? Put this story under Leverage/Buffy crossovers, not Supernatural. Or Angel. Whatever. I'm not part of the fandom. Waste my time having to look people up since they only characters I'm familiar with are the Leverage team and Winchester.
Regalredstar chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
This is brilliant! I was cracking up by the end. All the characters from all of the different shows were perfectly done. Bravo!
SailorNeo chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
This was fantastic! I may not have known a few characters but it was really well done and honestly, I can see everyone you used (that I knew of anyways) knowing Elliot. Great job!
Scifisam chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Loved it.

I wasn't familiar with most of the shows you added in (just Buffy, Angel, and Supernatural) but it was still great. Crossovers are my favorite type of fanfic.

I honestly don't know why there aren't more Supernatural crossovers with Leverage considering all the authors they have in common on here, but it digress.

Loved the story (and the evil twin conversation between Eliot and Lindsey) keep up the good work.
isabellapurri chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
hmmmm did love reading sark and eliot sharing a scene, but it would be way cooler reading kind of a background thing, how eliot got to know each of them. multi-one shots maybe, I guess. this way, there were too many people, not enough scene time, sort of. and even though i loved Dean's comments, about Sam and floss, I terribly missed Sark's dry wit. I mean, the man can't keep his mouth shut. Sark and Parker should've shared more time together too. I think they would have an interesting conversation, and I hadn't think of that before reading the bit about the quirky thief being impressed by Sark's toys.

But, it was fun reading, and Hardison was great, just like Parker kind of taking control of the 'meeting'. And no matter how much I do love Buffy/Angel-verse, I can't see Leverage ever sharing the same 'verse as anything supernatural, which, unfortunately includes Supernatural (and Dean) and B/A-verse, and more than half of what you did write. / But I knew what I was reading before I started, and it's not a complaint, just sharing opinions. )
davis395 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
i loved it! every new person was a great surprise, it was funny and smart. i loved every word of it, you should totally do more with dean, eliot, and linsey.
NamedForTheWind chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I love this; it is SO hilarious. Even if I don't know who half these people are...
mymuseandi chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Awesome! You managed to integrate so many characters into a story and yet give each of them the unique characteristics that we all love. And i love the Dean's line about using dental floss to sew him back up!
PsychoWing chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
This rocked. And I am totally not surprised that Eliot knows that many, and that variety, of people.
Kesomon chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
HaHAH! This fic was brilliant. X3 I love multicross combos that are well written and boy, this was definitely that!
Liar of Lesbos chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I loved the story!
Cleopatra21780 chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Wow. What a mix, but great. loved it
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 12/18/2009