Reviews for New York Tonight
SnowRider14 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Damn! I love this! So romantic! HAHAHAH! If only I could ever see this happen in the show... I'd die happy! First they had to get past their friendship thing! Definitely lovable fic!
smut1956 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
My only complaint is that there isn't another page to turn. Romantic and delightful, I like Mac breaking out of his comfort zone to find comfort with Stella. Very sexy and sweet.

Loved it.

Thanks for sharing.

T.
defending-alien chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Ooh love it! more, more! :D
Her Timelord chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Wow, I think that you're one of my new favourite Mac/Stella writers now! This was so lovely also. I hope you find time and inspiration to write more with them. You bring them to life so much. Thank you for sharing!
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Hello! It's me at last, I'm so sorry, I feel very embarrassed at being so late to review this! I was so excited to see you'd posted this, thank you, thank you :D I loved it a lot! It's such a sweet story and I just adore the idea of Mac travelling to Boston and waiting outside Stella's hotel room, because he'd missed her :D And I just loved the whole conversation about Batman, sign me up for the black as well XD I always like how you write Stella's POV, always well done and I could feel her disappointment when Mac wasn't on the balcony. Now that would have been quite a sight! But I think it was even better that he was down below, I could just picture that :D I loved their conversation, particularly the line about nerds being insatiable XD It was just them and so great to read. I have to say, a continuation would be very cool, or when you have time, any other stories for my two favourite characters :D Thank you again very much indeed! It was really kind of you :D
BAUMember chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
aww cute loved it update soon please
nomorewriting chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
cute! I liked this - well written and funny too!
neongreenninja chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
so cute! you should keep going with this one :)
rocksmacked chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
AW! that's sweet! I love it! WOW, Mac coming this way to Boston.. :) I think Mac must rescue her to coming to Boston, that's cute! :)
Definitions chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
SO BEAUTIFUL! You HAVE to write more, please?
xyz1128csi chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
omg this is so cute i lovie it! so adorible!
Faberry-n-Rizzlesgal chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
aww i liked this one shot, i wish there was more is there a follow up one shot your thinking about
csi-ncis chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
woot woot! that was too cute :) loved it!
Rosa Atrus chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Aw, this is so sweet! Mac coming all the way to Boston just to see her! All he needed was a rose and a guitar in his hand! He'd be Romeo then!
SMackedFan chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
aw that was really cute :)

*sigh* If only Mac would surprise me at my windowsill... lol. I think I would die before I got to open the window ;)