Reviews for The Perils of Unexpected Visitors
CrimsonButterflyTearDrops018 chapter 6 . 10/9/2011
Oh la la can't wait for Christmas now.
Midnight Ghost chapter 6 . 7/30/2011
Oh England, you tsundere you.
Sushi Sensei chapter 6 . 4/2/2011
Demand Truth chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Awww, I love this! I like how prickly Arthur is- prickly Arthur is the absolute best-est. :)
Senshi'sBard chapter 6 . 1/27/2011
Reading this was probably the most fun I will have all day. Thank you for a thoroughly enjoyable portion of my life. (:
Renkin-chan chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
This put a BIG smile on my face~! XD
Cacow chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
Ahaha! As per usual, I am re-reading all my faves! Yay, "The look France gave him was practically rape itself!" Omg , so funny.
Moo Moo Cow The Writer chapter 6 . 7/26/2010
I NEED the last chapter! D8 This story was just perfect- adorable, funny, adorable, everyone was in character, and did I mention adorable? :3

Anyway, I shall wait patiently until the next chapter comes out. :3
Moo Moo Cow The Writer chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
God. I'm only on chapter two and I'm already in love with this story. It's just so adorable.

"The look France gave him as he passed was practically rape in itself."

I practicably died of laughter then. :3
Cacow chapter 6 . 6/19/2010
If (in theory) there is another chapter.. I can't wait for it!
Cacow chapter 4 . 6/19/2010
Meep is all I can say. Its so cute. England is soo funny! Lol.
jrluvnoelyg chapter 6 . 4/4/2010
No, I would not admit to the fact that this fic was haunting after me all day. And that my heart wasn't still haning there waiting for the last chapter. And your Arthur here wasn't so cute and so tsundere and I admired a lot and didn't want to just hug him tight and be shouted "Fucker!" by Alfred. No, not at all. And I wasn't disappointed that you ended their first... er, um, to be within a line. If you have not just finished the last chapter already, I would feel lost... oh cross that, I mean, not lost, really.
Rabbit bread chapter 6 . 4/2/2010
i love your US &UK!
Tobigoesbang chapter 6 . 3/26/2010
I have intense love for a flustered England.

This is really adorable!

I love France as well, he's a love doctor!
Thisissecret chapter 6 . 3/9/2010
Aww, so cute!

England, why do you have to be so stuborn? -.-'' Glad they got things sorted out ;)