Reviews for Cat's eyes upon you
ThreeDaysOtaku chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Please update soon (/; A;)/
DGtnsl chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Interesting story. I'd like to read what happens next, with Soi Fon hearing Ggio's voice in her head. I wonder if she'd randomly shout at the sky one day and cause people to stare. But anyway, I liked how you didn't rush into things and started with explanations about the end of the winter war. Well done with this fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Rin Sessys Girl chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
ACK! This deserves more reviews! But like you said "one of my favorite ""cracks"" " So I suppose it's expected for a crack pairing not to have many fans. But come on who couldn't want that as a crack pairing?

I love dark stories. And I love Ggio Vega, so Sui Feng being haunted by him is just a delicious mix of hell yes! On top of that you have a splendid writing style! Most pieces I come across seem to be poorly written or just far to OOC for my tastes. It's just not the same if they end up far to OOC character, don't you agree?

For all that is holy bring on the dark haunting joy ride! Hope to see another chapter soon within this year. :D

RSG (A.K.A. The Flamer Killer ~ Will give your flamers hell to pay! XD ~ Also Anonymous Reviewer Kagome with email and Sin Mortis from DA and Fiction Press.)
MoEscoB chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Me likey! :D

u should continue this 1.
BetweenTheInfluence chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Mudheart chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Your story seems interesting update soon.

bearsbeetsburritos chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
well by reading that first chapter I have a feeling that this fic will be very interesting and -clears throat- epic :) cant wait to see how it will progress...thanks for making my day :3
shikshiinjr chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
oh wow! AWESOME! GgioSoi is my favourite pairing! But wait... this is GgioSoi isn't it? Well anyway, the chapter was good! Please update soon! X3
BlueFairy10 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
It was interesting, I never read about this pairing before. I hope you update soon!
nice0girl chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
OMG! you're genius, when are you going to update next chapter? hope it'll be very soon :D
CrazedChaos chapter 1 . 12/19/2009