Reviews for Changes
Lucyole chapter 9 . 9/30/2011
your story is very good but a little bit confusing to

but thati s not so badthe last chapter i dont understand os much about it what really happanes and why i think by first reading you can not understand it is to complex for the normals

but when you read it again maybe you understand it better.

i like what do you make out of this people in to other personalities it entertaining to see lee as the bad guy tenten

as a sad little girl who want revenge sasuke as an loser

naruto with a loving family hinata as an stron and bold girl who has an lover she doesnt want really it is cool to see them in another light like usual please make another chapters i want to read more of this and waht happend the next time and who dies who is alve who founds love and whether who is with who together in the end please write more
Eddi chapter 8 . 10/17/2010
please update, want to see more of rock lee
Jedi Goat chapter 7 . 8/18/2010
Your vivid description has utterly blown my mind. Again.

I love the suspense you're setting up here. Each character adds a new layer of intensity to the twist you've built up here, and it's anyone's guess who'll come out with the most amazing development. So much intensity in every sequence...!

Oh...and Deidara is absolutely, utterly insane. Love.

Gulanticus chapter 4 . 4/13/2010
Rin's daughter was raped?
Gulanticus chapter 3 . 4/13/2010
Lee and the cursed seal? wonders upon wonders
Gulanticus chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I just found this story. It'll take me a bit to get past or to find meaning in some of the words and imagedry you are using in the opening chapter. Gaara (or not), Tenten's and Rock Lee's parts are powerful and moving. I'll have to reread Hinata'a at a later date. The jury's still out on Anko, Naruto, and Rin, but I'll keep reading.
Jedi Goat chapter 5 . 3/13/2010
Wow... This gets more and more intense!

I absolutely love how you write battle scenes. You capture the true grittiness of the struggle for life so well; I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to see what will happen :)

And, of course, I love the AU unpredictability. Everything's darker; the characters are familiar, but at the same time, they're radically different in persona, and that's what makes this story so appealing. It's not just that it's an awesome original idea; you pull it off so well, and paint such a clear and confident portrait of who these characters are in this universe.

I only have one thing that kind of bugged me - I think twice you used the wrong "it's" in a sentence. It's nothing too major - I'm just picky when it comes to grammar ;) Your picturesque similes make up for it by far! :)

Jedi Goat chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
This gets more and more interesting... Lee with the cursed seal? I wonder what will happen when Orochimaru realizes he has no jutsu?

I really like the twists on the characters! Looking forward to the next chapter!

Catchandelier chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Holy shit!

HOLY shit!

holy SHIT!

This is the best shit evar! i can't even speak corectly.
Jedi Goat chapter 2 . 1/21/2010
Wow, very cool idea! Neji being 'happy' weirded me out a bit, but other than that it's very interesting. The character reversals are very dramatic because you chose more 'extreme' characters to begin with: Hinata shy, Naruto hyperactive, Lee youthful ;) Now they're opposites - could bring about some intriguing character development, or what if they meet...? Certainly won't be the same, I suspect.

Hmm. I wonder what happened to the other characters? Because Lee's acting like Sasuke, does this mean the Uchihas are still alive?

CANARYwolf chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
I really like your writing style- there's something that draws you in before you realise that you've killed all of my favourite characters I'm kidding,of course- I love how you've changed the story, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Sure makes a change from the light half-comedy of most things you find here (I'm a hypocrite, don't read mine .) Is that a review enough for you? Xx
Org chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Oh snap, angry Rock Lee beat the tar out of some kids.