Reviews for Hope May Vanish
Eliph95 chapter 6 . 1/12/2010
oh god..i feel so sorry for everyone..i wonder what alice had to say to rosalie..will emmett or jazz come in the story? carlise or esme..hold on you just said edward's an orphan..right?
Madison Elliott chapter 6 . 1/12/2010
I feel so bad for bella and edward i hope they find her
kolfan88 chapter 5 . 1/11/2010
Oh man I didn't know you were doing another story! I loved Black and White so i'm eagar to read another one of your stories.

Please update soon!
Story Unfolding chapter 5 . 1/11/2010
Very good - saw chapter 1 on twilighted and wanted the check out the rest. post more soon please!
Akelarre chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
Victoria is perfect as the bitter, heartless and vindictive villain. Bella’s memories are as moving and insightful as Edwards. Love it.
Akelarre chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
Love Alice fighting against her gift. Edited or not this is powerful good!
the starting line chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
I just found this story, and I am already hooked. It is thrilling and different from a lot of other ff stories.

Can't wait for more!

-Meg chapter 5 . 1/8/2010
Can't wait to hear from Rosalie! Freaking love this story, found it on twilighted and rushed over here to read the rest, I am SO hooked! So looking forward to more!
SubtlePen chapter 5 . 1/8/2010
hey girl - i'm loving this! you apologized early on about rough and raw and unedited and lacking layers of detail, but i must tell you the depth, pace and flow suit the subject matter really well. i think there is plenty of detail present to give an attentive, and reasonably smart reader, lots to work with, without gobbing up the works with too much self-analysis of each speaker.

Love the pace - the early scenes on the train, the intimate flashbacks, edward waking up in bella's absence, the key snippets and observations thereafter, brief conversations loaded with little details, all matching the urgency of finding bella. the scene with the change of clothes, the sex scene with V and James, charlie's observations of edward's house - all show us soo much, with few words.

elegant, spare, and well done. sometimes the stuff that grabs us and demands to be told quickly ends up the best-told stories. anxious for more.
claire suter at chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
Holy shit! I ran across this on twilighted and I always feel like I'm cheating when I run to FF! You are killing me with this story, it's way past bedtime but I'm in for the long haul. I truly hope you aren't too sadistic with this story, I guess I'll find out. Love it so far!
kakashifan-0001 chapter 5 . 1/7/2010
This is such an amazing chapter. I can't wait for the next one. Please udpate soon.
latuacantante4him chapter 5 . 1/4/2010
UGH! I've gone through all of my finger nails and am about to start on my fingers. ;) I am on the edge of my seat. Edward needs to continue with his thoughts of Norris and Matthews. Enjoyed it.
latuacantante4him chapter 3 . 1/4/2010
I hope they find her before they do anything to her. (please) :)
latuacantante4him chapter 2 . 1/4/2010