Reviews for Hope May Vanish
regina423 chapter 6 . 11/6/2010
hello? is anybody there? i think this is an amazing story. please update soon. please finish this story.
Molly Dooker chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
this is so worth staying up til 2am.
Molly Dooker chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
the narration, writing, plotline, characterisation is all amazing.
Molly Dooker chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
looking at your updated date, i'm a little worried us readers shall never find out the ending.
Molly Dooker chapter 4 . 11/1/2010
looking at your review count, i'm shocked. this seriously deserves more reviews.
Molly Dooker chapter 5 . 11/1/2010
yeah, after reading your AN at the end of chapter 6, i feel bad, so i should review.
Molly Dooker chapter 6 . 11/1/2010
oh ma gawd, this story is amazing.
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
I sincerely hope that this extraordinary and heartfelt story has been abandoned and will jump right back into it when time allows it...

It's remarkable!

Thank you for sharing!
aussietwilight chapter 6 . 8/23/2010
Lovin the story, looking forward to an update
Shahula chapter 6 . 8/18/2010
You've got a really great story going on here. I love how all the characters stories are weaved together and move throughout the chapters. I can really feel all the emotions too. The flashbacks are great too, they are really building the relationship between B&E without the story being just that. Its a great mystery and I hope you'll come back to finish this soon.
skittlezcarnival chapter 6 . 8/16/2010
hi there. just found this story today and i am captivated. i would love to know the ending of this story so please please update! i'm begging you!
MyNae chapter 6 . 8/9/2010
I thoroughly enjoy reading your novella. I pray you finish this story. Wonderful!
abstractacrylic77 chapter 6 . 7/8/2010
I've really enjoyed this so far. Thanks for sharing.
Mack71 chapter 6 . 6/19/2010
I feel like I'm watching a movie! please update soon!
enis nomine chapter 6 . 5/26/2010
Please finish this story, Bella will be dead soon!
301 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »