Reviews for Hope May Vanish
Elizabeth440 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Well, I'm hooked! So glad to read some of your writing while waiting for the Black and White novel, Tiffany. I'm very intrigued as to where this is going.
naelany chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
lovin' it!
MeilleurCafe chapter 3 . 12/20/2009
This is excellent, regardless of whether it took you 2-1/2 hours or 2-1/2 days! Love how you worked in the "sea salt."
ericastwilight chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
I love this. Poor Bella and Edward!

Erica
ericastwilight chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
I loved this so much the first time that the second was even better. You have such a great imagination to come up with something so suspensful with a word usually associated with something fun. I'm happy to see that you are continuing this.

Erica
naelany chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Yay, I'm so glad you're doing more with this _
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 3 . 12/19/2009
Woah! Dark chap indeed! But I am relieved that Bella is still alive for now..

But to think what more she has to endure at the hands crazed Victoria is frightening yet I can't turn away, nor do I want to..

I too invision the first actress that played victoria while reading almost anything that includes her character, there is just something about how she plays the role that really brought the character to life for me.

And this was remarkable.. Seriously mad skills girl!:)

looking forward to chap 4...
For Eden chapter 3 . 12/19/2009
Wow, a very intense fic. Very dark and gritty and I can feel the desperation ooze out of Edward throughout it. I can't wait to see the next chapter come out.
snjez chapter 3 . 12/19/2009
fan-freakin'-tastic!
alisa231 chapter 3 . 12/19/2009
I'm really liking the different roles you've given the Cullens. The detective role suits Rosalie well.

The scene between Victoria and Bella was lovely. I particularly like the way you wrote Victoria's dialogue. Her way of speaking was very gritty -a sharp contrast to the dreamy, eloquent way that Edward and Bella speak/narrate.

The last line broke my heart. You've done such a fabulous job in making Bella and Edward sympathetic characters. I'm sincerely rooting for them -I don't often feel that sort of empathy for fanfic characters.

Thank you for posting this as a separate story and also, thank you for your very kind review replies. You've done wonders for my ego. ;)
Lr2810 chapter 3 . 12/19/2009
Like it can't wait to see what happens, but great start Good Luck!
Unchanged Affections chapter 3 . 12/19/2009
Sad chapter.

Wonderful writing!
Unchanged Affections chapter 2 . 12/19/2009
Amazing!
Unchanged Affections chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Brilliant!
Amethyst Jackson chapter 3 . 12/18/2009
Shame on me for not reading this before now, because...wow. That last line just killed me. Crying, thanks. And not for the first time with this story.

There's a reason I don't read angsty stuff usually. If "wussperv" were in the dictionary, my picture would be next to it.

But this is so well-written that it's definitely worth it. I'm so ridiculously invested in this now. Have mercy on this weak mortal, oh great author.

AJ