Reviews for Hope May Vanish
shaleann chapter 6 . 5/23/2010
I just discovered Hope May Vanish and am loving it! Was wondering, as it's now May 2010 and it says you were planning on posting chapter 7 in Jan. 2010, are you still planning on continuing this story? Thanks! Such a wonderful read!
dlamb chapter 6 . 5/19/2010
loving the suspense. Hope you'll finish the story. thanks ;)
SanDiegoGal chapter 6 . 5/11/2010
Wow! I just found your story today and read the first six chapters. I don't know if you plan to continue this story, or if you've abandoned it, but I hope that your intention is to see it to completion. It's different from anything else that I've read on this site. And your use of the flashbacks, to establish Bella/Edward's relationship, while simultaneously taking your readers through the story of Bella's kidnapping, is quite remarkable.
IndiaInk68 chapter 6 . 5/7/2010
I found this story as a recommended read on Brianna Marley's blog and I'm so glad I did because it is a great story. I really didn't want it to end. I noticed it hasn't been updated in awhile but I hope that it will be soon so we can find out what happens !
waitingontoday chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
AH! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update this soon!
taverna chapter 6 . 4/22/2010
Wow, this is so exciting. I'm really enjoying it and hope you have time to finish it soon.
theorange3 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
sounds great.
kikiber chapter 6 . 4/4/2010
I love it! Where is the rest? lol
kakashifan-0001 chapter 6 . 4/1/2010
This is such a great story, I can't wait to read what happens next. Please update soon.
lexy chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
you rly need to finish this story cuz im dying to no if they find bella or not so please please please finish it or make a sequal im begging you please!
Basketgirl chapter 6 . 3/30/2010
Wow - I read you are hoping to update soon. I hope so too. I am dying to know what happens next! Great mystery.
radioactive77 chapter 6 . 3/27/2010
I just stumbled on this and I really hope that you finish!
Ally soccer girl chapter 6 . 3/26/2010
Hope you update soon
waitingontoday chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY!

out of curiosity, how many chapters do you think it will be?
enis nomine chapter 6 . 3/19/2010
Love the story-can't wait to see what happens. Don't forget us, I know you are busy.
301 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »