Reviews for Hope May Vanish
Basketgirl chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Love this story - I am so hoping you will finish it. I am dying to know what happens to poor Bella.

Love the flashbacks about their relationship.

Update soon - like now (kidding - just hoping).
Superflow chapter 6 . 2/28/2010
Dear lord - I really really hope you'll consider finishing this story! It's really really good at I'd hate to miss out on the persuit of the felons and the happy retrieval of Bella back to Edward's loving embrace. AND I'm SO hoping that you'll be putting Emmett and Japser in the special team giving the other ladies a chance to meet up with their cannon partner! Please please please finish this excellent story!
Superflow chapter 5 . 2/28/2010
This is truely a great story! I'm enjoying it so much and is heartbroken for Edwards grief and desperation.
Superflow chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
This is SO good! I really like it. And the way you're describing Edward love for Bella is unpresidented. Really really good. I really hope Edward's gonna find her in time and relatively unharmed. This is really good!
Superflow chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
WOW - such a new twist to the story! Really really like it! So apparently Edward did something which pushed Victorias father to suicide? An in return she's planning his demise with the help of detective Norris. I'm so intrigued and so looking forward to the further development of the story.
hpdude-4life chapter 6 . 2/27/2010
well, well, well!

yh i h8 victoria.

and jacob! jeez i 4got about that dude.

but these leads.. i still think theyre gna see the video 1st B4 they figure out where she is.. and that's gna kill edward.

btw, who's this mr white?

and upd8 plz!

hpdude-4life chapter 5 . 2/27/2010
ok.

so can they go and find bella now?

and i hope alice tells rosalie.. not james..

\
hpdude-4life chapter 4 . 2/26/2010
ooh i get it!

see i reviewed in the other 1st part of this story.

but this is the WHOLE story..

cool.

so like, h8in james n victoria.

total meanies.

and edward, my heart goes out 2 u.

bella, make urself appear, ur killin him!

and the rest of us in turn.

babylopez2008 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I don't get the prompt.

Aww them.
SmokeyMelina chapter 6 . 2/13/2010
Loved the chapter! Can't wait for the next )
evermorelove9 chapter 6 . 2/13/2010
Raw and Angsty. I absolutely love it. I can almost taste EDwards desperation. Is this a HEA? Please say yes. I love angst but only if it ends in happily ever after. Call me silly if you want :D
claire163rd.com chapter 6 . 2/10/2010
Please let us know when to expect an update, your website said two weeks ago and I'm feeling frantic! If you are abandoning, please let us move on, thanks!
waitingontoday chapter 5 . 2/10/2010
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY!
Hostage in Wonderland chapter 6 . 2/9/2010
I love this with a passion. It is so very good! Update soon.
Empy08 chapter 6 . 2/4/2010
hey hey, i stumbled upon this story completely blind. I liked the synopsis and thought why not.. i read all 6 chapters without stopping. For something that was started with a word I am amazed at your talent.

I look forward to an update and really i hope Victoria gets whats comin' to her. hehe

Jenn