Reviews for Hunter
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Nice work.
zayra chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
plese continue this is really good, and yeah i think you're correct this is the first crossover of this kind that i've come across.
Superfan chapter 1 . 10/11/2002
Louie's suggestion is pretty good, although I'd have Gekko arrive in Sunnydale during the Great Switcheroo (a.k.a. "the two-parter where Buffy and Faith switch bodies").
Lateo chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
WOW, Finally someone else who likes from Dusk til Dawn fanfic. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease write a sequel to this? I need to know what happens when he arives in Sunnydale. this story was so great and I think you wrote the character very well. If you decides to be evil and not write a sequel would you then at least consider writing more From Dusk to Dawn fanfic because I would relly like that.
Jacob M. Bosch chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
Very good. More please.
Louie Pastiche chapter 1 . 4/3/2001
Pretty good opener! How about setting chapter two during Season 4? I can just see Gekko and Dr. Walsh conspiring against Buffy, in perfect remorselessness.
Jack chapter 1 . 3/3/2001
Adrian, you should do a real crossover on this, where Buffy (who's currently without a guy) gets to work with, and possibly get hot and nasty with Seth Gecko. Please consider it, my friend.
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
Took me a while to figure out who you meant here - I thought it was Dennis Miller's character from "Bordello of Blood" or at the beginning - "Blade"

Cool story.

TC - please respond to or
niki304 chapter 1 . 1/3/2001
Please, please, please, please write more!
smurf119 chapter 1 . 11/9/2000
This was really good. You have got to write a sequal! i'm just dying to find out what happens when Buffy and Seth meet;-
Tora Tigress chapter 1 . 11/3/2000
This is a pretty good story,so please finish because I'd like to see what could happen with tis story.
aem chapter 1 . 6/14/2000
Are you going to continue this is a good plot so far and more would be good.
Dee chapter 1 . 6/1/2000
HOT DAMN! Please, please do more . This is grate.
Vampyre chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Very Very COol! Keep Writing, make Seth kick Angel's Ass! NO romance,please
Techno Pagan chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Excellent selection of weaponry, rated very high on language. BUT being one of the few people who actually watched and liked Dusk 'til Dawn movie, I have to say the charactisation of Seth was too much like his brother Richie. Other than that, it was a very excellent crossover..would like to see more of this.