Reviews for A New World
MelanieMM chapter 8 . 3/5
this is wonderful. Do you ever say what Clark is actually wearing? As his uniform was cut off of him? I may have missed it.
Frosty Wolf chapter 20 . 4/23/2014
Interesting tale, I look forward to reading the sequel next.
titemb-bm chapter 20 . 7/16/2013
great story ! i love it !
Carlos Diaz III chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
I love this story so far!
Ermilus chapter 20 . 6/9/2013
I like it so much
Ermilus chapter 5 . 6/8/2013
How the hel are the other woman stronger than clark? Answer me
littlemsstrawberry chapter 20 . 11/26/2012
omg I love this
Genericrandom chapter 20 . 2/28/2012
You covered both a lot more and a lot less then I was expecting in this story. I liked it overall though. Your characters were fairly engaging, although perhaps a bit less then I tend to expect when reading such a distinctly character driven piece. Although that in turn, could be due to my own general lack of familiarity with the characters in question. I know DC, but more through movies then comics.

Still, it was a very accessible work that required no greater knowledge of characters or series then one would generally expect from anyone thinking to read fan fiction for a particular series.

7.5/10, I think overall. Good stuff. Thanks for writing it.
Genericrandom chapter 5 . 2/28/2012
Oh, wait now, betrayed, conquered, tortured, raped and murdered? Yeah, this is a Greek origin alright. Few but the ancient Greeks and their nutcase gods would go to all those lengths and then cast them away to a little insular world to not only heal, but also fester. Yeeeesh.
Genericrandom chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
Spectacular writing, but the fear and hatred evident in every single action makes my skin crawl. I suppose that's the result of a trauma shelter in a small insulated immortal society that doesn't actually council, but merely shelters. I'm not talking about justified or right or wrong or any of that, just that you've done a great job conveying very disturbing connotations based on equally disturbing acts. Very emotive/evocative.
lazyguy90 chapter 20 . 6/19/2011
This story is fantastic. Well done on this.
Howl chapter 6 . 3/14/2011
I love your story so far. The way you portray the characters is well done; however, I think Clark might have been a little OOC in this chapter. I think Clark would be more modest, even under the lasso, and it was a little confusing when he went from saying how he'd give anything to lay with Diana, but then it changed to him having said he wanted to lay with all of the women.
Lvmj chapter 20 . 1/25/2011
A very well written story. Very creative and entertaining to read.

-Lvmj
MrWest chapter 5 . 1/1/2011
Why is Wonder Woman stronger than Superman when he should be stronger than her and every Amazon?

Loving it so far though XD
Smurftropolis chapter 20 . 10/4/2010
Thanks for a great story! It felt kind of rushed at the end, but I liked how Clark was so eager to get back to the reality of the outside world. He's been gone for five years, back for a week, and had to deal with Luthor's evilness. And then, he is worried about his mother, friends, and of his responsibilities. On the bright side, he met a nation of beautiful warrior woman...while he was enduring amnesia.

I think you faired all the characters, especially Diana really well. I think most readers will agree that the story ended too short, and posed a huge cliffhanger. I'm sure many will hope you'll continue this. I definitely want to keep reading to find out how Diana and Clark faces the world together.

We hope there's more to come for this story so please continue on with this story. You've got 1 supporter! _

Thanks & cheers