Reviews for We Meet Again!
andrewpine chapter 2 . 8/25
''Emmett seemed to smile a lot from what i saw''. so i guess her and Alice won't be the best of friends in this story?
It didn't seem slow to me it seemed just a rushed as the original.
When does she meet her mate again? since they have had many ballgames it won't be it be at college? why would she go with a guy/vampire that won't kiss her or screw her?
Blistful2006 chapter 14 . 7/23
Ha I was wondering when the heck Victoria would show and somehow don't think things are over not that easily
Blistful2006 chapter 9 . 7/23
Aww Poor bella I love that you are keeping him in character for now in terms of how hard he is on her.
Blistful2006 chapter 8 . 7/23
Hmm Poor James so want to be a meanie but can't seem to want Bella. Love it
Blistful2006 chapter 2 . 7/23
Man after Alice broke her hand I was sort of hoping she would stay the heck away from her. I was also hoping she would be a much Stronger Bella too. Very interested in this story.
Kushka chapter 20 . 8/29/2016
Great story
Bell 1 chapter 19 . 7/7/2016
Though this story was entertaining and interesting, it didn't grab me like the others. For me, I didn't feel as strong of a connection with Bella and James. Sure, it was there. I think because this James was more cold, he seemed more distant. Yes, he loved her, but he was still in the "I don't know how I should act/feel/do" stage because it was still all so new to him. Which, when you think about it, is probably exactly how it should feel, considering how this story was built.

Also, I would have liked to find out more about Charlie after you introduced that heartbreaking moment Bella overheard him on the phone. I would have even liked to find out more about how Bella dealt with it after. It just seems like it was thrown in there and never truly addressed later, which seems a little out of character for even this story's Bella. Oh well, that part of the story just stayed with me, I suppose.

Having said that, I did enjoy this story. It was just different (which is actually good). This James was certainly something else. I did want to tear him apart for how he treated and talked to Bella for a little over half of the story though. ;)
Bell 1 chapter 4 . 7/5/2016
Hmmm... I'm sort of surprised by the semi-closeness of Alice and Bella in this chapter (at least toward the end). It doesn't seem as strained as it started out in this story, or this chapter. Maybe it is weird to say, but I'm a bit disappointed by that after the way Alice greeted Bella the first time they met and the ending result of that meeting.

Anyway... on with the story...
DragonSpirit03 chapter 19 . 5/28/2016
OOOO Maria wants her warriors back! Peter, Jasper and James! Winks... hope ya take the hint. Smiles then waves!
MiccaF chapter 19 . 3/29/2016
great story!
bella Damon and klaus chapter 9 . 4/6/2015
That was real cruel of James to just leave bella there after that
babygirl2928259 chapter 19 . 10/1/2013