Reviews for Still Here Hoping That One Day You May Come Back
Agel222 chapter 8 . 6/5/2011
This story has been fantastic so far! I cannot wait to see what happens next after that perfectly timed cliff hanger. I really din't think I would enjoy this story but so far it has been emotional and dramatic and romantic and simply wonderful. I really hope you write the next chapter! Please! and thank you for writing so far.
brittany chapter 8 . 12/27/2010
this is GREAT KEEP GOING AND DONT STOP
hooperchick24 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Good job so far! I can tell this story will great.I luv Aaron Stone:) keep posting!
VladdieChica chapter 8 . 9/12/2010
AHHHH! YOU'RE ALIVVEEE!

poor elias. i like charlie's empathy for him.

TYPY TYPY
soccergurl31294 chapter 8 . 8/17/2010
gr8 chapter! please update soon!
Harley McCoy chapter 8 . 8/17/2010
Good chapter update. Coincidentally, I was wondering when I would receive another update alert in my mailbox then a day later, I saw chapter 8 waiting to be read.

I like the diner scene. It made Elias much more human and real. You made the character more three-dimensional, which is wonderful.

I'm hazy on the finer details of the plot twist involving Elias's twin sister, who died. I like the idea, though, and I'm sure that in the following chapters details will surface about what exactly happened.

Lastly, I liked the point you made about how Charlie could relate to Powers, despite Emma telling him they were very different people. It puts things in perspective when Charlie poses the same situation to his self, replacing Elias's twin sister with Jason.

Good cliffhanger, it definitely leaves me anxious to read the next chapter. Update soon.
sistergrimm97 chapter 8 . 8/16/2010
plz keep writing! :D
weirdpurplebookworm chapter 8 . 8/13/2010
amazing! the way you gave Powers a whole new character, very well done! Most of us never seem to think that bad guys have lives too, that they have a past that is the reason for who they have become. you have brought out that wonderfully. great job! update soon as you can!
Aaron Leach chapter 8 . 8/13/2010
Awesome chapter.
Narnia3393 chapter 7 . 7/15/2010
Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed reading your story and hope that you continue it till the end. I am putting this story on story alert. I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work. You are a really talented writer.
weirdpurplebookworm chapter 7 . 6/16/2010
that was really good! i just finished reading all the seven chapters and i really enjoyed it! update soon!
Nancy chapter 7 . 5/26/2010
THANK U SO MUCH FOR UPDATING! Loved this chapter. I'm glad you put in a lot of dialogue. I can really picture this storyline in an aaron stone ep. What they say and how they say things are exactly what we'd hear in a real ep.

I can't wait to read more, love Charlie and Emma! Please keep updating!
olicity-smoak-queen chapter 7 . 5/22/2010
I love your story.. its soo interesting.. n i love charlie n emma!
Muffin'sback chapter 7 . 5/15/2010
Wow... Very sweet, keep updating! :)
soccergurl31294 chapter 7 . 5/11/2010
gr8 chapter! please update soon!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »