Reviews for The Ocean
Zachary Finnius O'Leary chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Oh my God. My heart is so broken right now. Thank you for this story. It is so fitting after what I just went through.
xImperfectPerfectionistx chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Oh you and your angst.. ;_;
Dxilph chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
this touched my heart more than almost anything else in the entirety of the internet... im gonna have to go find something that makes me cheerful now, later.

qq
MARVELCOMICS chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Oh my Kira... You killed me with this. Just broke my heart. I even cried a little... Though I tried realy hard not to. I know I keep sating the same old crap in my reviews, but... Thanks for writing this.
pretentious kneecap chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Ahhhhh, I knew almost right off the bat that Mello was really alone.. I liked the story, it was short but effective.
Miss Bright chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Ugh. Even though I knew from the very beginning that he was talking to himself, I cried. Cremation just doesn't sit well with me, the thought's unbearable.

Best line: "...all that was left of my Matt." The 'my' pushed me over the edge. ;-;
crispybutts chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
great. now i'm on the verge of tears D':
PercyJeevas chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
This made me cry ! And it was really well written , too !
Holli chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
This. Made. Me. Cry.

HOWEVER it was very good. Great job *sniffs*
Middle-Earth Muggle chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Oh, god, I had no idea. . . Matt. But he really was there, wasn't he? Next to Mello in the plane, in the taxi, walking down to the beach. Physically, I mean. In a twisted sort of way. The ashes. . . oh, man. And maybe he was there in spirit, too. I'd like to believe so.

I cried.

-Trivia
Death'sLullaby chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
I usually don't do reviews, but this story was too great NOT to. The first time I read this I got teary eyed and sent it to my Matt. Now, on my millionth time of reading it, I still fight teary-eyedness XD

Basically what I'm trying to say is, this is really extremely awesomely great and I think you're a really great writer. [I've read most your other fanfics, so I can say that ]
XxGothicChocolatexX chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Wow i know it was short but i really liked your story you did it really well ending nearly made me cry i love Mello and Matt storys you should write some more lol x
AlchemyOtaku0922 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
I figured it out halfway through D I feel so proud of myself _ Really sad story. Good job, as always.
Tsuki3 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Aw:(

I love your fanfics so much.

I just reread Mistakes We Knew We Were Making, then came across this one.

I almost started crying at the end! That was so sad and I was like "Wtf is wrong with that lady?" at the beginning, but then I went back to read that part again to look for some sort of...anything...from Matt. :(

Poor Mello.

I'm going to continue reading your 13-part series so DON'T STOP. K

kk?3
Lucidique chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Pardon my language, but... What. The. Fuck. That made me cry. Sure, I cry at the drop of a hat, but that actually made tears run down my face. I'll be over there now, rolled up in a little ball and sobbing.