Reviews for Midnight Confessions
hfspc chapter 7 . 9/17/2010
I could see House building an online friendship. I've met several friends online that I've known for years and have met several of them in person, so once again I've managed to relate to this story. Great job, and would love to see this one get picked up again and continued? hinthint...
Regina Falange chapter 7 . 6/5/2010
That was definitely my Saturday delight! Wonderful story, very compelling and beautifully written. The idea of an online chat was great. As usual your House is..., is...well let's just say you're that good. ;) I loved seeing House and Brandon's friedship developing, their similarities (friends in need) and mostly House reaching out to him and vice versa, even if it was mainly online . This whole 'willing-to help', kind of reminded me that scene in Broken when Nolan told him he's a natural leader, he could do something useful down there...looks like he followed that advice. The ending was perfect and sweet with lovely Rosalie in the picture, making (happy) future plans and enjoying each other's company. Definitely good times!

More thing I loved in this one: Brandon's demons and the way he was struggling. Kutner's issue as the trigger to House's deep issues up until the infraction and Stacy and of course, RC and 13's hook up. :)
Aquarius Seth chapter 7 . 3/26/2010
Ah finally caught up with this one. The ending was a little too neat for me but hey it works for the story. Happy endings? Ugh! A lot of fun to read! Thanks for sharing! :) A.S.
momsboys chapter 7 . 2/21/2010
Excellent story. I would love to read a sequal about House and Rosalie getting together. This is to good to end here.
spk chapter 7 . 2/20/2010
Cute story. Loved the emphasis you put on the importance of making future plans for House & Brandon. :)
Potterworm chapter 7 . 2/13/2010
I can't believe I just came across this story now. It was so well written, as all your fics are. It was entertaining, well written, and technically and grammatically well done. I was glad that you made it just be a friendship fic, because while I enjoy slash fics, this one just seemed to work better as a friendship story. I really liked the scene with Wilson and House talking at the end, btw. I'd love a sequel to this fic - either where they are in a year, or even PPTH reactions to House having a friend and a 'girlfriend.' O, or a good sequel would be her moving to PPTH, and everyone's reactions, and their relationship.
Nini the Electrocuted Sheep chapter 7 . 2/11/2010
Wow, I can't believe it's done! I've loved this all the way :) You rock 3

~Nini
Shao7 chapter 7 . 2/10/2010
Great story

Would like to see a sequel... hint hint
arny chapter 7 . 2/8/2010
Wonderful story :) To bad it's quite short and have come to an end, but really great characters and plot. The idea with on-line conversations was very interesting and I always love to read about House's relationships with other characters, that are not on the show. Hope to read another story involving House, Rosalie, Brandon and Steven. But for now, thanks a lot for this one :) Really enjoyable read!
JiraiyasGirl chapter 7 . 2/8/2010
Yay! This was perfect! (wouldn't mind a sequel though...)
coconut-ice22 chapter 7 . 2/8/2010
I can't believe this story is over already! Its been short but very sweet! The ending was adorable too, YAY! And a fic with House with an older woman! Wow! Even if it was just slightly, it was really nice to see. I really liked how House was a good influence on Brandon's life, even if he couldn't fix everything he made a difference and in a really House like way. I really hope you have other ideas brewing, I need my fix of well written House/OC fic heh. I really liked this too because of the way House communicated with doctors outside of PPTH. The show simultaneously makes him out to be this world renown doctor but at the same time makes it seem as if he's impossible to be employed really, and the two conflict so much. I wish they would have him communicating more with outsiders like in this story.
lilawonder chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
Buckets of AW. So sweet. Really good story.
TetraFish06 chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
That was a great ending to really tie things up well ;)
k9srkewl chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
Thanks for another great story. Any plans for a sequel?
slahfan54 chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
Tame by your standards, but excellent all the same. You are the goddess.