Reviews for Selfless Submission
GayScott chapter 2 . 5/9
More more more please. Please continue this fic. It's really hot and awesome.
YaGirlMo chapter 2 . 5/7
"Dubious consent"? Lol no, this was rape.
Tes chapter 2 . 10/27/2016
YES YES YES! I am so happy I found this story again I thought it had been taken down. Please add more chapters it is amazing and you captured Harry and Cormac so perfectly.
Speechless chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
I clicked on this story...and it surprised me, and not in a good way. As I read this, I was constantly cringing and was disturbed by this...this was detailing rape and wasn't 'hot' or 'erotic' at all. All I read was a Harry Potter who was being blackmailed into having sex (and blackmail does not equal consent, by the way) and I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop and for him to call Cormac a rapist. This story actually scarred my view of Cormac as a character. In the novels, he was just an arrogant braggart, but here he was a brutish rapist. I'm sorry, but I just couldn't get over the fact that this was basically spelling out rape, and I don't know why you didn't realize that as you wrote this, or acknowledged it in the story. It would have been slightly less appalling if it had been ticketed for what it was (rape) and not as some erotic romance fic. The fact that every other reviewer, barring one, labeled this to be hot and erotic disturbs me.
yaoiguy24 chapter 2 . 4/10/2016
Please continue this. It's so hot, unlike many of the Harry Potter fics out there and this Cormac story was really good.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/10/2016
That was hot, mate! Write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
That was hot. You should write more of this, it's great! One of the first fics I've seen about Cormac.
Officer Dibble chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
You should really write more to this fic, really good, very hot
Death'sSymphony chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
Oh come on! this cannot be complete yet! . Oohhh!
But thank you! Your good at writing!
Kai Chen chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Harry's mental comments are so true! Absolutely hilarious
ariana chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
I love your Story. Do you want To write the next chapter or is it the Last one? Please write the next chapppters
JlovesGaara chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
Holy crap that was intense! Great story, I cannot even imagine being in Harry's shoes.
S.L. Cooper chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
Please write a sequel! This story is so good
luv-blonde-bunny chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
oh holy hell! so f***ing hot! 8o seriously, i'm just dying here TnT
ariana chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
I love your story. Would you write another chapppters or is it the Last One. Please write