Reviews for Secret Birthday Bzns for Ilsuocantante
SanguineTaurean chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
I had a feeling they were very acquainted before being told so. ;)
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Okay...I don't know if this was supposed to be tongue-in-cheek or serious but some of the adjectives made me LOL! There were just sooo many!
marzywild chapter 4 . 12/23/2009
Hi - fucking - larious. I love listening to Jennay & T talk, so a whole o/s of their cunning linguistics was like a birthday present to me, 8 months early.

Jenny, this was pure WIN! I don't know why you've never written before. You've clearly got a gift for the dirty talkin' smutty smutness. You should write a lemon!
Josefin5 chapter 4 . 12/20/2009
I love this. Laughing my ass of.

"THIS IS WHY I CAN'T HAVE NICE PEENS" Pwahahaha

This is so not going to be a productive day. I'm stuck in ff at 9 am. And I don't care.

Thank's. It's awesome.
Runs-at-dawn chapter 4 . 12/20/2009
ROFL, omg awesome! haha
hunterhunting chapter 9 . 12/19/2009
Bwahaha, fuck, I would love to have been on that table :)
hunterhunting chapter 8 . 12/19/2009
I love the whole Panera deal and the meal, and the fact that I've been to Panera with T and watched her eat exactly that :)
hunterhunting chapter 7 . 12/19/2009
Oh God, I love the fact that he's going to take T out for an oreo mcflurry. I think it would be best to get take out, so she can eat it off him :)
hunterhunting chapter 6 . 12/19/2009
GAH! This was just, holy hell. Really, romantic, sexy, hot as fuck. Does it ever get better than this. Thank you for this, making a mental note to read the rest of your work...
hunterhunting chapter 5 . 12/19/2009
Hehe, I love a dirty, nerdy, tatted up Edward.
hunterhunting chapter 4 . 12/19/2009
OMG. You are fucking hilarious. ILY.
hunterhunting chapter 2 . 12/19/2009
Ung. Thank you oh Beta of mine for writing that. I wish my hubs was home.
hunterhunting chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
So, I've never read a Harlequin, but this was kind of what I expected, expect the writing is fantastic. I loved the phrase 'velvety sword.' Beautiful work Anna. What an awesome story :)