Reviews for Digimon Tamers: Dark Wing
Ultimateblack chapter 2 . 1/4
Hmm, I don't remember Ruki ever saying "walk over him" in the anime... I think that's from the dub version. Hope to read your Version 2 soon!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/20/2014
Hey, could you make crossover of digimon tamers and hellboy sword of storms where Cyberdramon/Zeedmilleniumon are the protagonist? PLEASEEEE.
Rain of the Forest chapter 31 . 6/5/2014
WHAT THE HELL! What was with Monodramon and Justimon?! What the hell!
Mavenrook chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
This has to be the most epic fanfic I have ever read.

Dude/Dudette, you rock so hard. I love it!

I love Devimon, and am writing one about him too. It would be so great if you could read over it for me and give me some pointers. Tell me what you think and so on. I love writing, but reading this story was just awesome. Me and my little brothers gathered around it. And stayed up until like 3 A.M readin it on my laptop. WE WERE SO TIREDQ BUT IT WAS SO WORTH IT!
extreme ninja chapter 25 . 9/10/2011
That was ironic. Puppetmon meets metaletemon again. They are still not on good terms with each other. Great STory!
Isangtao chapter 31 . 5/9/2011
Very good fanfic. The plot is extensive and the characters realistic. Oh and I like the way you actually had Kazu come to the same level as the main Tamers. I will add it to my list of favorites now.

I have one huge problem though.

I cannot stop reading this, make a sequel.
Darth Necron chapter 31 . 1/20/2011
Ah wow, I thought this story was among the fanfic graveyard, so glad I found it at last lol. Well, its been a long time but I am glad I seen how this story ends.

Whew, when I started this and when I ended this are quite different times indeed, but even after all of this time I have to say this story did well using both the Adventure dimension and the Tamer dimensions elements and managed to have both styles and characters interact without feeling like either was not being true, true enough. On top of plenty of twists and nice battles, not to mention being the story that introduced me to fan fic Dark wing still ranks highly after all of this time haha.

Must say a few things about the final chapter though. Maybe its just because it was five years of waiting but I admit the final battle was, not quite what I expected, and having Takato pretty much do most of the work , plus Millnummon not turning in to his Moon and Zeed forms, along with not having last words for being the final bad guy of the story, was, not the most satisfying I admit, but it was still good lol.

Well, at one point I was wondering if you were going to add in season 4, but after how season 4, 5, and 6 all took not adding them, especially 6 seems like a good thing lol.

So, all in all great work, and good luck with your future stories. Ah, also I do realize it would seem that its been four years since you worked on something and for all I know you might not even be alive but if you have any free time I have been working on my own cross over story for some time now, My Tales of the Cosmic Wars story.

It, has a bunch of digimon and the main hero as a Digimon partner but I admit its not really a Digimon crossover but a much more expansive cross over with original characters that I have been working on and

Well, just putting it out there in the hopes that you like it, it was a little rough at first but, I improved my skills at writing as I go on so, I apologize if it seems amateurish at first. Well, with that I guess that's all so thanks again!
alamodie chapter 31 . 11/18/2010
Awesome! I totally loved this! Incredibly epic!
zigmas chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
I know Devimon is tricky - somewhat even worse then Myotismon.

But still - it's a bit weird to make him a SuperVillain...

(Look who's talking - just check some of MY stories...)
Tabitha chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I know that you like the Japanese names, but most of us know them only by their english names. Please! I have no idea who Jen is. Since Lee has Terriermon, that means he's Henry, and Suzie has Lopmon, but please! I have no idea who's talking!
Kaylen Cooper chapter 31 . 6/6/2009
Wow. That was beyond awesome.

It was truly an epic, enjoying every single minute that I read. To hold my attention for every single word, every line; every moment and to keep my wow-factor at bursting point the whole time?

Nothing compares, and for that I am glad.

Writing is a pleasure. Reading your writing? Beyond this world.
moonangel511 chapter 7 . 3/14/2009
You have a really good plot so far. It kind makes me wish that I could just find out what happens next.
biancam27 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Wow! Have to say I'm impressed, very good story and not only good but I'm impressed how all the kids stayed very in character, with the shows. I noticed you have not updated in quite awhile, I hope this only means your taking a break and well be back soon to write some more.
Teraunce chapter 31 . 1/26/2009
good story. interesting plot. 13/10. faved & alerted.
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 31 . 1/19/2009
Totall COOL! Congrats on such a successful fic, I commend you on a job well done! I loved how you portrayed the Dark Digimon, I started crying when the Dark Masters died again. The most touching scene to me was when Pinnochimon died and Metal Seadramon tried to avenge him. I fell in love with the Dark Digimon! *gives a hug* Thanks for the awesome fic! It was certainly worth reading! (Although I thought Ryo should be that other Ryo... Oh well!)