Reviews for Little Songs
Sorelliena chapter 12 . 5/6/2012
Crossdressing.

/ALL MY GIGGLES.
Sorelliena chapter 11 . 5/6/2012
uuuuuuhhhhhhghghg OOT beauty... I've recently replayed OOT on the 3DS and I have to say that I much prefer it over the old version. I just love the pretty new aesthetics of Sheik and Zelda ;_;

Man, I now know why you OT3 them together! It's just too hard to decide who's best with who! X_X
Sorelliena chapter 6 . 5/6/2012
Bleck I'm stuck trying to review each one I've read and I totally screwed up. The review for chapter five was meant for three.

BUT FIVE.

OH, FIVE.

LINK AND SHEIK AND SHEIK AND LINK ;_; I like the threesome much better...
Sorelliena chapter 5 . 5/6/2012
ARGH CUTENESS... Navi and Tael! what a strange and wonderful little dialogue! XDDD
Sorelliena chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
...I know this is horrible, but I giggled. Poor Link, forever a puppet and proxy to us players in an endless cycle of an endless game franchise. ;_;

But I still giggled. Because Farore is one witty woman.
sheiksleopardthong chapter 14 . 1/2/2012
Wholly karp this story is awesome! The little drabbles are so well thought out and different! I can't even choose a favourite...
Devil Lace chapter 13 . 10/16/2011
I love these drabbles. Mainly because I absolutely love Zelda because you can look into so many different things and the characters are complex and there's so much left to the imagination, especially in Majora's Mask but anyways, this is very well done :)
Darkwolflink1 chapter 13 . 10/4/2011
And a flash lit up the house as Shiek ported away! lol no kidding, Love this chapter i wonder what's goign to happen XD ;)

Zelda wearing Shiek's cloths yes I can go with that, Shiek wearing Zelda's dresses? hahahahaha lol can't wait for that to come back up!
DreamsComeFromtheHeart chapter 13 . 10/3/2011
Whoah, how have I not read this before! Anyways, it's amazing! You are able to capture the emotions of each character and prompt perfectly. I love it! :D
Ricorum Scaevola chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
Very nice.
Ricorum Scaevola chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Very nice chapter; you can really understand the way Link is unraveling by going back and forth so much.