Reviews for Soul Meets Body
Sunset'90 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
The first thing I had to do after I read your story was to check out if there is a sequel!

Your style of writing is awesome... :)
BelleinWonderland chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Awww, great oneshot! You're a good writer :) More people should write for these two- they're so sweet. And I liked the bits with Angst!ward too! ;)
Seni-x chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Oh so sweet...

It's cute how Carlisle thinks, how he acts around Esme...

You did a good job :)
Snapplelinz chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
This is great back story for Carlisle and Esme's romance in 'Twilight'. You very rarely get to their intimate moments in the book series, so this was done very well. I like how you tackled Esme's internal grappling with her resentment about being changed by Carlisle and how it might later develop into genuine love and companionship. Great job, props.
Carlisle's Fave Patient chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
It was very very well written and it's really nice to see a different reaction from Esme in the beggining!

I mean, in most FFs she just falls for him right away. and I don't think it was that way.

Byt since Stephenie Meyer didn't give us any further information on them, I just imagine it D

You should write more of this one. I'm curious. Love it!
maiken m chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
i know i made a commett but i love this first chapter so please keep on writing
Little Orange Frog chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
very nicely written. :)
maiken m chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
im curious please right more this one good
maiken m chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
write more pplease
maiken m chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
i liked this one please right more more more
Veggie-Vampire90 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Absolutely amazing! I really hope you make a longer story out of it! You are a great writer and I want to know how this goes on... please, please...