Reviews for Faded Ashes
confused chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
How did the tree explode?
Artemisa chapter 4 . 8/22/2002
Dont stop. Plase write more, i just simply cant stop reading it.
Kaidan's Quill chapter 4 . 5/17/2002
Great Story. I took your advice and read this one before I read "Cling and Clatter" (which I found first). After reading this fic, I can't wait to read the other one. Great Work!

-R
Pachelbel chapter 2 . 2/11/2002
I've got tears in my eyes, this is so vivid...I'm not even done reading yet and I'm teary-eyed! I promise you'll be getting a more in-depth review when I get time to finish all the chapters. From what I've seen so far, though, it's incredible.
Bloodthirsty chapter 4 . 2/10/2002
aww, that was a cute ending, but if you do write a sequal about some chick in Lothlorien, then.. i hate to be blunt, but i have no interest in Legolas romance fics, but this one was cute, if not a bit sad and explicit, i liked the ending though!
DarkHorse7 chapter 4 . 2/10/2002
Great writing! I hope, we will see more LotR

Stories written by you...keep going!
Tinabedina chapter 4 . 2/9/2002
Great fic!
hb chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
Well writtenI am sorry about what you had to go through. It must have been horrible. This story is one of the best thought through fic's I have read so far. About friendship, destroying evil, etc. The characters are not far from Tolkien reality either. At least so far.
Fiona Bunny chapter 2 . 1/31/2002
poor elves all grotesquely mutilated and charred and such...i'd giggle except...poor elves
Fiona Bunny chapter 1 . 1/31/2002
I like this story. I like it like it like it.

It's kinda like my story except I wrote a sentence on the destruction of the elves. Your story so fits into my story!
Aerlhinn chapter 3 . 1/31/2002
This is WONDERFUL! Wow! I can't wait for the next chapter!
AJ Matthews chapter 3 . 1/31/2002
oh... sad for legolas. major angst! but i do hope that he regains himself before his anger causes him to hurt someone he shouldn't.
Captain L chapter 1 . 1/30/2002
If you don't hurry up and write the next chapter, I'm going to find you, close circuit your television and make it play Teletubbies 24 hours a day for a week; then kidnap you, roll you in grape jelly, drop you in an ant pile, wrap you in duct tape, and force feed you beef stroganoff -X_X/ - until your head falls off...

~ L
Mady Bay chapter 2 . 1/28/2002
Great story! Keep it coming - I'm loving the Legolas h/c and angst!
Chajiko chapter 2 . 1/24/2002
That's so sad! What's going to happen next?