Reviews for Hiding
Eat Cheese Everyday chapter 2 . 11/29/2014
You know there aren't any female mudokon slaves. There are only queens, and only one is known to exist (Sam) but I still love the story.
presidentuziel chapter 5 . 3/1/2011
I like this, and I like Axle. He's simple, but easy to like. His logic works, and you feel for him; he a victim of his circumstances, of no choice of his own. I look foreward to seeing more.
Vyrien chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
Gah! This story is great. I was really sad to see that only 2 chapters had been put up though :( Keep up the good work!
Mable chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
Hi! Glad to see the second chapter of Hiding up! I couldn't wait!... Well I could've if I tried hard enough.

(In background) But if you tried hard enough you'd actually update your fics on time, oh wait, that's not a bad thing. Maybe you should try it.

*glares* Anyway, seems Beth is a little trouble for the Industrialists. Poor Axle, being de-promoted.

(In background) Yeah that means worst then death where I come from.

Yeah... Anyway, another awesome chapter and I can't wait for more!

(In background) Well you could...

I know, I know, if I tried.
Slig chapter 2 . 3/20/2010
Wow I LOVE THIS. I'm sorry I hadn't read it sooner! I especially love how you started the first chapter. It jumped right in in such a spiffy way. C: I am gonna add you so I can keep up with this story - and your others. This is really good and I can't wait to read more!
Mable chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
I can't believe it... AWESOME! The Odd events that lead up to running, concerning the past of Beth and Axel/Screef? HELL YEAH! I'm absolutely exstatic (have I used that word before in a reveiw?) that you're writing again!... I thought you...

Well anyway, can't wait for more of Hiding and Searching! Oh, and Happy Holidays!