Reviews for It's A Wonderful Life
PastOneonta chapter 5 . 6/26/2016
This was lovely, terribly sad but well written and with beautiful sentiment. Neal will be okay, but he has lost his mom and feels alone. He's grateful for Peter and El in his life.
Barb chapter 4 . 8/12/2015
So I am reading this at work and I started to cry. Well written, very well written. Thank you.
sirensbane chapter 5 . 7/27/2015
What kind of lies would our boys tell each other if we didn't have Elizabeth to straighten them out? :D This was a beautiful story, and I cooed when they bought Neal the hat. And at the end. And at the middle. And at the beginning... Sigh.
Kasey chapter 5 . 7/4/2014
Bloody LOVED IT! Great writing and u had me in Damn tears for most of the story :) Great job
GiraffePanda2 chapter 5 . 5/15/2013
This melted my heart, great job.
I love it, absolutely love it.
mngrue chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
The bottle of Bordeaux was a fantastic idea. All around, this was a well-written fic. Great job.
sami1010220 chapter 5 . 2/13/2013
Cute, though I could have done without the cat's pov.
ClaMiAl chapter 5 . 2/7/2013
Very nicely written story, but so, so sad. It had me in tears through most of it. Poor Neal.
Nerd-Herd-27 chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
This is quite possibly my favorite Whte Collar fan fiction of all time! I love stories with Neal's mother, and there seem to be so few of them! Nice job, and merry Christmas!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
This had me in tears.
ellesbelles2009 chapter 5 . 8/9/2012
aww, a sad yet happy story :)
xSKYLARKx chapter 5 . 2/8/2012
Beautiful, touching story :D excellent writing and all the characters are in-character xx
caffrey girl chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
It's such a great fic. Loved it. Neal is totally in character.
Drood chapter 5 . 9/13/2011
Very lovely story. Thanks for sharing it.
LvSammy chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
OMG! This was amazing and you made me cry...no...you made me sob...this was unbelieveable. Thank you for this wonderful story. I absolutely loved it.