Reviews for FateBlack Reflection
KingdomDone chapter 24 . 11/5/2021
Last updated :2013. Shame this was easily one of the best fafics on this site.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/24/2021
Biggest disappointment archer wank. Its not even funny
Jay-Not-So-Gay-Eleven chapter 24 . 6/13/2021
Well... The situation piss me of... It's good but it's irritating they're fighting the wrong person imo.
Slavic Ancestor chapter 11 . 3/28/2021
Still waiting until Chad becomes usefull...

At least he can talk when needed
Dasgun chapter 1 . 3/1/2021
ChiDead chapter 23 . 1/6/2021
For the review below me. Learn more about the Nasuverse before flaming the story.
Vivitsa chapter 23 . 12/9/2020
Holy Hell. Wank of the highest order.

1. Uryu and Chad are more than enough to fight against EMIYA.

2. Rukia is more than capable of beating EMIYA.

3. Apparently you either didn't read Bleach or simply didn't bother finding out what there capable of.

4. A Servant is not equal to a Lieutenant. Yet again, if you had actually bothered to find out the speed feats in Bleach you would quickly find out that Uryu, Chad, and Rukia are a whole lot faster than any Servant.

5. I know this has a very high chance of never being continued but if it does, then EMIYA is going to be destroyed by either Renji or Ichigo.
Vivitsa chapter 22 . 12/9/2020
How much are you going to wank Archer and downgrade the others?
Guest chapter 24 . 12/6/2020
Apparently never
JustDusty chapter 19 . 12/5/2020
This is really boring. It's just fights after fights and a crap load of flexing without any plot progression.
JustDusty chapter 2 . 10/4/2020
Yeaaaaah no man. You've got to watch both series before you start writing crossovers. There is absolutelu nothing more i hate than subjective power scaling.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/3/2020
I’m not gonna lie to you mate, you have to many character stories that are simply boring. Shirou himself is bad enough but Bazett is simply unnecessary, I cannot bring myself to care about it. Not telling you what to do with your story but I think it would be better to focus more on ichigo.
huongdaoroma chapter 1 . 7/13/2020
even if he's not gonna fish, I will read it anyways... kudos!
recline chapter 24 . 6/4/2020
Well this is the end for this journey, it was fun while it lasted bit i don't think the author is gonna finish this one.
Lostbasin chapter 24 . 4/28/2020