Reviews for FateBlack Reflection
shadyxlr chapter 6 . 4/11
Interesting story so far.
Sam Leonhart chapter 24 . 4/9
This was a fantastic read. You have the characterization of all the characters down pat, even in early chapters before you hit the flow. And once the Fate side started to deviate, your plot lines became wonderful. The worlds are a little hard to mix at times, but I feel the way you did it worked well.

While I would love to see more from this story, it's gone on 5 years almost since this updated. I doubt you'll pick this back up, but if you do, I will be there to wait for each chapter. This is a great story, blending in my first major anime love of Bleach (which I too have fallen away from until this resparked my nostalgia for it) and my current love of Fate.

Thank you for the story.
Cha0s4ever chapter 24 . 3/14
Splendid story, while I have little illusions of it being ever finished one can hope.
W8W chapter 24 . 3/14
Bazett heard very interesting things, will she confront gang after calm down about revelation of afterlife? Can't Saber eat bait from Caster traps? Kon is in excellent position to bring peace between two groups if he spy here.

Pity that story was droped.
W8W chapter 23 . 3/14
Archer about "rare and suicidal".

1-they live much longer
2-not all of them are so noble but like something about the job (11 division)
3- they are technically dead

Look like Shirou skills are spiritual in nature, it will be fun if he supres Archer in this story because he met Soul Reapers.

Fight was awsome, especially Chad and Uryu ignoring wounds. Archer will be suprise when he see them in full health next time.
W8W chapter 22 . 3/13
Renji and Hanataro will make interesting addition. Gang really need to talk with someone less pragmatic. Shirou when their Servants didn't try to kill each other 5 min ago will be perfect. So servents are stronger in 1 vs 1 except for Ichigo and maybe Renji.
W8W chapter 21 . 3/13
Look like Sakura become something similar Menos with all this Hollow she eats. Ichigo and Rider understand each other better with every conversation and we learn what this story have such title. Once again caution and thinking about worst scenario creates distrust. Will they ever learn the truth.
W8W chapter 20 . 3/10
Look like UBW can't replicate Zanpakuto not that surprising. Mixing of Saber and Archer memories is interesting, maybe Shirou will get powers from both rounds or will create his own weapon mixing others. Rider is pragmatic fighter and dont want Ichigo to die because of honor. Byakuya after the fight thought that he wasen't Ichigo oponent but SS law. That was his reason to fight like this, to make a statement, there are 12 other captans after all. Hollow not coming is a problem. Maybe Rider will use Visored trening to control her monster form.
W8W chapter 19 . 3/10
Lancer and Bazett look cute together and we finally see Tatsuki fighting.
W8W chapter 18 . 3/10
I really like discussion about Saber identity. Caster abomination will be dangerous only to the weaker ones until she make more. Relation between SS and Magi are interesting. How long until Caster experyments will alowe SS to kill her without breaking the deal? It is a shame that Bazett don't give raports to the bosses, it could explain her a lot of things.
W8W chapter 17 . 3/8
Gil approach to ichigo remind me of Byakuya in Soul Society Arc. Who is Number 7? Orihime powers aren't that different from Avalon in terms of doing impossible. Last part make me think what if Ilya would meet Nel.
W8W chapter 16 . 3/8
Using different language is brilliant in its simplicity. Ichigo problem with power will bring him to more manageable level. I think that hollow is aiming for Rider. I think that Kiritsugu ghost is obserwing Archer and modifie barier.
W8W chapter 15 . 3/7
Will we have Chad and Ayako romance? Ichigo reaktion for Rider identity didn't surprise me. Fight wit Lancer was cool but end show who is stronger. Excalibur may be winning now but Ichigo didn't use mask, end of the chapter make me worry about this. Talk with Shirouwas was awsome, it was so close to alliance. Now we know Ichigo plans for Rider after war.
W8W chapter 14 . 3/6
I fear what Caster will do with Gillian. Ichigo will be much more understanding when he will learn real story. Visored aren't so different from you. So Ilya soul existence is confirmed. Lancer thoughts when he was killing hollows show that he have hero heart. I think that Gae Bolg NP is usless vs this enemys, nothing importent to hit.
W8W chapter 13 . 3/6
Bazett theories are logical but so wrong that it is funny. Yoruichi probably learned Hakuda before Association learned about it. If Berserker will be given mask there will be troubles. Now that we know that servant can geth power from Bleach will it afect Rider? I can see her transforming into hollow and CS used to turn her back.
1,200 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »