Reviews for FateBlack Reflection
Xavon Wrentaile chapter 22 . 9/9
Archer is being uncharacteristically stupid here, IMO. He has left Rin with nothing to defend her twice, and this time he knew that Rukia had allies and they were nearby. He might not particularly like heroes, but he understands them well enough and can manipulate them.
Xavon Wrentaile chapter 12 . 9/5
Just kill Shinji, Shirou. It will make everyone happier.
Hello, i just finished reading the padt twenty four chapters of your story and its been pretty good thus far if you choose to keep working on it know that you have a fan
Saber77chan chapter 1 . 8/10
This fiction is easily one of the best amongst others in this particular xover. However, I can't help but get distracted by how frequently you jump around scenes. And by scenes, I mean character POV.
Storm0719 chapter 24 . 8/3
AHHHHHH NO LO PUEDO CREER QUE NO SE A ACTUALIZADO esta es un fanfic increíble oye no la abandones por lo menos terminala es emocionante POFAVOR
miguelgiuliano.co chapter 24 . 6/1
Genial historia espero que en algún momento futuro continues con tú genial historia .
Espero que los amigos de ichigo tengan un aumento de poder .
ShinyKyu chapter 24 . 4/27
Please actually continue the story, 'cause it's really good, and you can NOT drop us off after Kon just snuck into their house. I hope you update, even though it's been a very, very long time. You did keep promising that you'd finish it, right? Now's not the time to go back on that one.
YeTianshi chapter 16 . 4/25
You know, I never quite understood why Ichigo never takes a "contact Zangetsu first" approach. I mean, it seems logical, if he doesn't know why his Reiatsu isn't recovering at a normal pace, then Zangetsu most likely would, considering how much more in-tune he is with Ichigo.
Also, really? I really LOVED the whole Master equal/stronger than servant twist this story has, why did you go and limit/cripple Ichigo?
I mean, if Ichigo already has the option (since he said that he was considering it) to use the Final Getsuga Tenshou, doesn't that mean that he came to terms with his hollow side? Oh well, the fic is too good to drop XD even with the rare occasional random drops and increases in power.
YeTianshi chapter 13 . 4/24
That... I have to say, I'm a bit annoyed about how easily caster seemed to replicate such a thing. It's not even a hollowification, just an item that grants powers like it. Aizen needed an almost god-like item like the Hogyouku to create Arrancars and Vizards, and Caster just comes along and does it in less than a week...
Esmereilda chapter 24 . 3/9
its a same this fic is pretty much dead cuz I wanted to see of what happened esp with basset and lancer
Esmereilda chapter 23 . 3/8
if shiro had answered ichigo then they could have made a powerful ally rather than potentially a powerful enemy
Esmereilda chapter 22 . 3/7
archer just potentially cut them off from a very powerful ally made them several very powerful enemies
Esmereilda chapter 21 . 3/6
she should be thanking him seeing as he was only escorting her friend to protect her from lancer
Esmereilda chapter 20 . 3/5
whats up with zangetsu (the hollow not the quincy) and why is he freaking out
Esmereilda chapter 19 . 2/26
actually like lancer but he never gets a real shot in the canon cuz he always has to do kirei's dirty work so i really hope that basset finds a way to restore her contract with him that i wanna see kirei get his just desserts for the way he killed off lancer in the ubw route of fsn
1,163 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »