Reviews for FateBlack Reflection
Slavic Ancestor chapter 11 . 3/28
Still waiting until Chad becomes usefull...

At least he can talk when needed
Dasgun chapter 1 . 3/1
ChiDead chapter 23 . 1/6
For the review below me. Learn more about the Nasuverse before flaming the story.
Vivitsa chapter 23 . 12/9/2020
Holy Hell. Wank of the highest order.

1. Uryu and Chad are more than enough to fight against EMIYA.

2. Rukia is more than capable of beating EMIYA.

3. Apparently you either didn't read Bleach or simply didn't bother finding out what there capable of.

4. A Servant is not equal to a Lieutenant. Yet again, if you had actually bothered to find out the speed feats in Bleach you would quickly find out that Uryu, Chad, and Rukia are a whole lot faster than any Servant.

5. I know this has a very high chance of never being continued but if it does, then EMIYA is going to be destroyed by either Renji or Ichigo.
Vivitsa chapter 22 . 12/9/2020
How much are you going to wank Archer and downgrade the others?
Guest chapter 24 . 12/6/2020
Apparently never
JustDusty chapter 19 . 12/5/2020
This is really boring. It's just fights after fights and a crap load of flexing without any plot progression.
JustDusty chapter 2 . 10/4/2020
Yeaaaaah no man. You've got to watch both series before you start writing crossovers. There is absolutelu nothing more i hate than subjective power scaling.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/3/2020
I’m not gonna lie to you mate, you have to many character stories that are simply boring. Shirou himself is bad enough but Bazett is simply unnecessary, I cannot bring myself to care about it. Not telling you what to do with your story but I think it would be better to focus more on ichigo.
huongdaoroma chapter 1 . 7/13/2020
even if he's not gonna fish, I will read it anyways... kudos!
recline chapter 24 . 6/4/2020
Well this is the end for this journey, it was fun while it lasted bit i don't think the author is gonna finish this one.
Lostbasin chapter 24 . 4/28/2020
Damn it...
Lostbasin chapter 24 . 4/28/2020
Alright, I binged this and I've got to say, this was a fun read and pretty much just about everything I look for in a crossover. the characters all feel like themselves, the worlds have been constructed that they don't get in each other's way even though they exist in the same reality. You haven't made all the good guys just party up and mow down their adversaries, pretty rare and I am loving it. Plenty of new interactions, not just between characters, but mechanics as well, always fun to read.

Your grammar and spelling are pretty good, only your editing lacking a bit here and there, but leagues better than most people I read.

Overall, I am liking the story and (hopefully, when I look this story hasn't ended years ago and this whole review wasn't for nothing) get to read more.
Insaneauthor050701 chapter 17 . 4/7/2020
There's way too many POV switching. It's fine with a couple different ones but having almost every character have their own is kinda disorienting and confusing. Curious about what's happening with Ichigo I hope that resolves quickly cause not a single servant has died yet and more enemies are being made for his group.
lszl chapter 3 . 12/23/2019
I just realized that you could probably summon Adolf.
1,235 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »