Reviews for FateBlack Reflection
Uraharaisgod chapter 24 . 11/10/2013
...pfft...bwahahaha! I knew it was going to happen eventually the moment you included him in the story, but Kon being picked up by Saber is hilarious XP!

Wait up,,,,,Fate Reach Out? Oh yeah, your the co-author! Nice, looking forward to seeing more from that story as well! Great to hear you're back in action, looking forward to reading more soon (from either story)!
lazylegionspark chapter 24 . 11/10/2013
I cannot convey my sheer happiness at this getting a update. I am so glad that I followed this story.
This fic is easily in my top 3. I was shivering with excitement after I had realized that this might be that one story that I really, really liked long ago.
Holy craps I am happy.

In regards to your author notes I do understand but the gradual improvement and story style is just what I love about this story. I have not been exaggerating on my feeling and reactions for this review is coming a little while after reading the story because I would have not been able to write a sensible story if I had done it right away.

Very looking forward for the next chapter.
xbox432 chapter 24 . 11/10/2013
Ah, Kon finally has someone to show him some affection. It'll be kinda hilarious if he's the one to play diplomat and finally get the two sides to stop trying to disembowel each other.
CV12Hornet chapter 24 . 11/10/2013
Arise! Arise from your grave!
Lu Bane Na chapter 24 . 11/10/2013
Wow...I did not know that about Saber. I bet if Gilgamesh saw Kon's situation, he'd be seething in unrestrained jealousy right now.
FateBurn chapter 24 . 11/10/2013
Great chapter like always please continue soon.
Inverness chapter 24 . 11/10/2013
Glad to see that you're back. I had assumed this story was dead. I'm very happy when I discover otherwise.

Kon ending up with Saber is incredibly fitting.
Marcus Galen Sands chapter 24 . 11/10/2013
Glad to see that you're back. Thanks for the new chapter, i look forwards to seeing how things progress.
fokker333 chapter 24 . 11/10/2013
Good to see that you're back and over the writers block somewhat. Hopefully your inspiration to write this story gets fully restored. Good chapter as usual, keep up the good work
Konpachi chapter 24 . 11/10/2013
Lol, Kon you lucky bastard. He's just lucky Sir kay isn't there or he'd be ripped to shreds for 'defiling' his lord sister.
Lonewolf685 chapter 24 . 11/10/2013
Yahoo! Took awhile, but your back and in raring form too! This story is in my top three fanfics of quality writing and plot, so having it back is a great relief.

Also, I'm even more excited to see how Kon's current situation is going to blow up in his face. The aftermath should be hilarious.
drakensis chapter 24 . 11/10/2013
Nice chapter.
End Bringer chapter 24 . 11/10/2013
Whelp, like you said it wasn't a day before posting when you stopped waiting for your beta to get back to you.

Glad to see this story isn't in the grave. We've come to an interesting crossroads, where all the various players and scheme's are beginning to coalesce and it'd be shame to see it all remain unfulfilled. Some times a writer just needs a hiatus to not burn themselves out, but as I said in SB, even if you decide to focus on a different story, it'd be great to see you still flexing your creative muscles.

For this chapter itself, there's not much to criticize. The best part of this chapter is how the characterizations are near perfect. Archer's cynicism and nihilism clashing with Shirou's idealism and nearly nonexistent sense of self-worth. Caster is still scheming as usual, and totally confident that everything will go her way. And I have to wonder if even though the later chapters of Bleach aren't really relevant for story elements, if you aren't taking a cue from their character portrayals.

The only thing that struck me as odd was Renji's reaction to Rider's assessment. Renji's certainly the type to get mad if someone blatantly mocked or looked down on him, but with the way Rider is just calmly presenting the facts as she sees them, I would think he'd be more amused by the fact that she has no idea how strong he really is, and that she's not aware that higher ranks place power-limiters on themselves. He's hot headed, but also self-confident.

I honestly can't tell if Kon is lucky or not, but the thought that he's going to be in close proximity to Saber while both she and Shirou is contemplating a tantric ritual just makes me laugh. Still, I'm guessing he's going to be the pebble that starts setting off an avalanche here pretty soon.

Keep up the great work.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 24 . 11/10/2013
It has been a looooooooooooong while, but better late than never I suppose...

- I'm glad this story is happening in an AU where the current developments of Manga are not going to happen... the whole Quincy-thing is beyond annoying (especially the whole power-level thing... whatever happened to cunning I wonder).

- Now what is Bazett going to do about this... Soul Society business? keep her distance and observe further or act? (also she should be happy to know that unless it's the "Gate of Hell" then there's no actual paradise).

- Kon the infiltrator! This was the single most awesome bit of this chapter... and... will he be around during the.. ritual? Kinda creepy...
neogoki chapter 24 . 11/10/2013
New chapter, YAY!
leave it to Kon to infiltrate with such precision, if Soi Fon ever hears of his he'll get shanghaied into the 2nd Division XD
1,085 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »