Reviews for FateBlack Reflection
JackFrost14 chapter 24 . 5/18/2014
Love this story

PS: It took me two days, one night to read it completely, good job! *thumbs up*
Xyd chapter 24 . 5/15/2014
Dude,you need to accelerate things a little.
Its been 5 years,and still there's no servants or masters dead.
Gilgamesh and Kotomine are still stuck in the church,Caster is still losing time,Ilia is doing God knows what and the whole thing whit Shirou's group being idiots is realy starting to become a burden.
Basically the story is in the same point it was since i don't know like chapter 10-14.
The fic is great,probably the best crossover with bleach that i have read do to the way your caracterisation is spot on and how you handled the diferent power systems, but the passing and the irregular releases are making it hard to enjoy,and it would really be a shame to not have the story end properly.
Animefan chapter 24 . 5/14/2014
I've read through this story multiple times already and i must say it is freaking AWESOME. You keep all the characters true to their respective cannons as far as personalities go and the pacing of this story is spot on. At first i thought that it would be great to have Saber and company team up with Ichigo and company almost right from the start, but seeing as how well this story is paced it makes the wait to see if and, hopefully, when the two teams pull their resources and start working together all the more exciting. I really hope that Saber and Ichigo somehow end up as master/Servant since Rider does mention that Ichigo can sustain multiple servants without too much trouble. I just feel that the fact both have a strong sense of duty and honor and both are willing to give up everything for what they hold dear is a strong enough reason for Saber becoming Ichigo's Servant and the two would be compatible as a team along with Rider. Maybe have the contract formed after Caster steals them. I also hope that Ichigo and Rider's relationship goes beyond simply friendship and maybe more romance especially since one of the ways Master/Sevant relations work is through tantric rituals. But i also feel that the two seem to be forming a genuine relationship throughout the story which could potentially have Rider taking up the position of Ichigo's girlfriend after the war ends. Also I'm personally not a Orihime/Ichigo fan, I'm more in the Rukia/Ichigo camp as far as potential cannon pairings go and Rider/Ichigo to me is the next best thing. I would say that Saber/Ichigo would be my most prefered pairing for a crossover like this but this story did a good job convincing me of the bond between Ichigo and Rider that i was alright with the idea of Ichigo forming a potential romance with another servant other than Saber. I also would like to see a scene where Saber, Ichigo, and the rest of the Bleach crew just sit around and talk about the similarities between Soul Reapers and knights of the round table. A similar scene occurs in Fate/Zero where Saber, Archer, and Rider sit around and talk about what it means to be a great king and it's one of my favorite scenes in the entire anime so having a scene similar to that in this crossover would be great. Also i would like to have Shirou and Ichigo particularly just sit around and actually have a discussion on their own personal beliefs. I feel that by having Ichigo tell Shirou from his own experiences about just how idealistic and naive he is being it could at least in this way make Shirou not appear as much of an idiot and make really stupid decisions like he does in the cannon anime. By having Ichigo offer personal experience Shirou could come to understand that no matter how much power or gifts he has he can't save everyone and instead should take a more pragmatic view and save as many lives he can. While this might not change Shirou overall at least having a conversation like this is still a benefit to the story because Shirou can at least see someone who is still tries to stay true to beliefs that are similar to his but reality and experience have taught Ichigo that being too idealistic with no sense of reality is only going to have bad consequeces either for the person themselves or the people around them. One final note along with the battles with the upcoming servants i'm also really curious to see just how much of the different cannons of the fate story are going to be used. Personally i hope that the ending somehow ends with Illya, Rider, and Saber survivng along with Sakura, in the case of Illya for more than a year, and i hope that the Bleach crew discover Rin servant Archer's identity simply because i'm curious about how they'll react to it. But beyond what I've already mentioned I like what i'm reading so far and i really hope you update soon. I look forward to seeing how this story is going to play out.
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 8 . 4/30/2014
And now Ichigo has a creepy loli fangirl too! Things keep getting better and better!
scorpioneldar chapter 24 . 4/16/2014
yes do keep at it i would lke to see an update soon please
scorpioneldar chapter 6 . 4/15/2014
hmm something about rejecting the idignity of your present death seems to give a short cut to summoning a servant it seems
Itherael chapter 24 . 4/8/2014
This is a wonderful story. I have learnt with it my friend, I have learnt. Keep up with it!
GundamWing-00-Seed chapter 24 . 3/26/2014
Loved the chapter, the characters are spot on what I would expect and the fight scenes are exciting and really draw you in. I'm very curious about whether the Beach crew or the Fate/Stay Night heroes will find out anything about Sakura's situation or Zouken since she isn't a master in this fic.
Hope to see an update soon
madripper chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
I am very much enjoying your story, very well written and imersive.
Now, the news that Inoue is going to save Bazzet is awesome. Will keep on reading.
Telron chapter 24 . 3/17/2014
oh poor kon i wonder what he will do to escape from saber. I look forward to the next chapter with laughter
Aki chapter 11 . 3/15/2014
Nice, well written battle fight scene.
thisisCMpunk chapter 24 . 3/7/2014
i like it so far hmmm perhaps a saber wishing ichigo could be her master? and well what happen with irisvyel?
hope you update soon
draconichero21 chapter 24 . 2/21/2014
Why do I get the feeling that Ichigo is going to have to undergo a tantric ritual with Rider to solve his current problems XD

And I see you did get to do your Kon/Saber thing that you told me about a long time ago after all :)

Sorry for not getting to this sooner. Work makes it difficult to read fanfiction when I would rather write.

By the way, I had an idea for a multi-massive Xover with Fate Stay/Night as the glue holding everything together and I could use someone with extensive knowledge of the series and its workings to help me out. Interested?
Guest chapter 16 . 2/5/2014
Ikkaku or Lisa the false Lancer. (Bankai Ikkaku is more a berseker however.)
Ikkaku for being Lancer's sparring/drinking buddy as with Iba. And... Ikkaku's lucky dance.
/mJLllfiEHtg
Guest chapter 24 . 2/4/2014
Shirou should meet hors fellow ally of justice Mask del Masculine
1,165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »