Reviews for FateBlack Reflection
Nameless review chapter 24 . 11/10/2013
A very, VERY good story you have here, my friend! I can only see one problem with it, the way drags on, and on with no advancement in the plot.
Gamma Cavy chapter 24 . 11/10/2013
Finally an update!
ok now that the joy is out of the way heres my thoughts on the story
1) the rune on Tatski's shirt, can anyone else us that or just Bazett
2)thank you for explaining the diferrence between orihime's healing and Kido healing
3) Kon always manages to be usful in the oddest ways and you've fit that in perfectly, well done.

Eagerly awaiting the next update GammaCavy signing off.

P.S. Don't sell yourself to short, this story is what got me interested in fate stay night
coronadomontes chapter 24 . 11/10/2013
Me alegra que este fanfic siga adelante,
Uraharaisgod chapter 24 . 11/10/2013
...pfft...bwahahaha! I knew it was going to happen eventually the moment you included him in the story, but Kon being picked up by Saber is hilarious XP!

Wait up,,,,,Fate Reach Out? Oh yeah, your the co-author! Nice, looking forward to seeing more from that story as well! Great to hear you're back in action, looking forward to reading more soon (from either story)!
lazylegionspark chapter 24 . 11/10/2013
I cannot convey my sheer happiness at this getting a update. I am so glad that I followed this story.
This fic is easily in my top 3. I was shivering with excitement after I had realized that this might be that one story that I really, really liked long ago.
Holy craps I am happy.

In regards to your author notes I do understand but the gradual improvement and story style is just what I love about this story. I have not been exaggerating on my feeling and reactions for this review is coming a little while after reading the story because I would have not been able to write a sensible story if I had done it right away.

Very looking forward for the next chapter.
xbox432 chapter 24 . 11/10/2013
Ah, Kon finally has someone to show him some affection. It'll be kinda hilarious if he's the one to play diplomat and finally get the two sides to stop trying to disembowel each other.
CV12Hornet chapter 24 . 11/10/2013
Arise! Arise from your grave!
Lu Bane Na chapter 24 . 11/10/2013
Wow...I did not know that about Saber. I bet if Gilgamesh saw Kon's situation, he'd be seething in unrestrained jealousy right now.
FateBurn chapter 24 . 11/10/2013
Great chapter like always please continue soon.
Inverness chapter 24 . 11/10/2013
Glad to see that you're back. I had assumed this story was dead. I'm very happy when I discover otherwise.

Kon ending up with Saber is incredibly fitting.
Marcus Galen Sands chapter 24 . 11/10/2013
Glad to see that you're back. Thanks for the new chapter, i look forwards to seeing how things progress.
fokker333 chapter 24 . 11/10/2013
Good to see that you're back and over the writers block somewhat. Hopefully your inspiration to write this story gets fully restored. Good chapter as usual, keep up the good work
Konpachi chapter 24 . 11/10/2013
Lol, Kon you lucky bastard. He's just lucky Sir kay isn't there or he'd be ripped to shreds for 'defiling' his lord sister.
Lonewolf685 chapter 24 . 11/10/2013
Yahoo! Took awhile, but your back and in raring form too! This story is in my top three fanfics of quality writing and plot, so having it back is a great relief.

Also, I'm even more excited to see how Kon's current situation is going to blow up in his face. The aftermath should be hilarious.
drakensis chapter 24 . 11/10/2013