Reviews for FateBlack Reflection
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 24 . 11/15/2013
I have to admit that this was an awesome chapter and I am glad to see that it is back in production! A worthy advasery like yourself can't be taken ill by lost of interest...

Curious to see what Ichigo will do/say if/when he hears Archer's speech about being naive...

DASM
555
Henshin Complete
Joker-ZX chapter 24 . 11/13/2013
Sooo
Old Man Zangetsu is actually ancient quincy ancestor or some shit and Hollow Ichigo was saying the truth about HIM being the real Zangetsu

Is this gonna come up or not?
BiblioMatsuri chapter 18 . 11/13/2013
Okay, so I was going to do one long review at the end, but:

This is EPIC. Ichigo and company are exactly as expected (taking some slight AU-ness into account character arc-wise), the Nasuverse side just gets more and more horrifying every chapter (appropriately enough), and the way you've set up the framework for blending the different 'verse mechanics is quite believable.

Also: F/BR!Ichigo is a walking Spanner in the Works. So much. And now Soul Society is sending backup.

Also, also: Caster needs to be gone. And can't forget about Zouken (unfortunately).
Guest chapter 24 . 11/13/2013
Things are getting very interesting, but the so called solid reaper hasn't even killed off even one servant, I don't know why you are stalling or even taking such great pains just to DE-POWER the bleach characters.

Just compare Bleach and Fate stay night with fights like Ichigo with Uloquirra, Aizen and Kenpachi. The final fight with Aizen and Ichigo you can see that their fights have severed the landmarks. The new manga chaps show how much powerful they can get and Ichigo recently became a true shinigami and Renji has become more powerful.

Rin would have a field day If she knows another extra 2 has come and she could blow a gasket if Ichigo's and Ishida's father come in for checking out on them.

Bazett now seems to have gotten some clue as to who these soul reapers are, If only they had talked about bringing in their commander and others, they could have unknowingly put more hopelessness and fear into her.

It goes without saying Kon causes such unnecessary amount of trouble and mischief.

I wonder what happen when Rin calls in the Kurosaki household and Isshin picks it up who is a full shinigami.

Things got very interesting , hope you don't leave us hanging.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/13/2013
Renji is not really weak, If you see bleach you can see at later episodes he go better.

Rider is casually underestimating Renji, the soul reapers are always restricted when they enter the human realm.

Damn, I was so hoping for a match with ichigo and Rider, would have been epic if you don't actively depower him that is.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/13/2013
Again Ichigo is NOT HUMAN, the part where him being born human is wrong as you know his father is Shinigami and his mother is a Quincy and either way he is as said by his own father not a Human.

It would be disappointing to see ichigo loose his main character personality as being Honourable and all these bleach characters fight with a heavy emphasis on honour and pride.

The only one who fight with no honour in Bleach is at least not too much honour emphasis is Kyoraku Shunsui.

Even still there the Bleach guys are stickler for Rules, Laws and Honour prime examples are Komamura, Byakuya, Ichigo and yes Kenpachi too as he likes to fight a fair one on one battle.

Sneak attack battle is much suited for the Bleach Omitsukudo corps.

It would seem you are turning Ichigo to a weakling.
Culaio chapter 24 . 11/13/2013
I am really happy to see you working on this fic again, I was seriously lossing hope about it ever being continued.

I still hate the fact that Ichigo was nerfed so much, Ichigo was always about speed and power, so right now it doesn't feel like Ichigo at all :(.

keep up the good work :).
Guest chapter 17 . 11/12/2013
Even after seeing Ichigo facing Saber's noble Phantasm, Gilgimesh refuses to acknowledge his power but rather see him as a just as mongrel and if anything I believe he is less subtle than Aizen who was a more subtle ans suave.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/12/2013
Now, Ichigo had the honour of fighting and somehow almost defeating King...er...Queen Alturia or Arthur, Guess he will be wanting more to fight the legends and the Fighter samurai in him loves a great duel.

I am confused about the Queen/King Arthur deal.

For faster opponents it will be far easier to defeat Berserker as he is just a pile of muscles attached to pea for a brain.

But I don't think the hero's will be able to match Shunpo masters like Yoruichi, Byakuya, Yamamoto and Ichigo in his bankai form.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/12/2013
Wow...

Now this is what I call an EPIC HEROIC moment and that from Ichigo facing Saber's Noble phantasm and defeating her.

I suppose Saber don't have to feel too bad about being defeated since she just faced a shinigami and Ichigo is in fact a Shinigami.

I just hope you don't suddenly de-power Ichigo as that wouldn't make sense to the harshest fights he faced like with Uloquirra, Grimmjow and Kenpachi.

So, does Ichigo know of his father being a shinigami and that his insane powers are due to him and his mother

Isshin is actually from the Shiba clan and he is the the Captain of the 10th division originally.

Wouldn't Isshin try to see what his son is doing and look after him secretly.

Damn, I was really hoping for a Ichigo and Rider/Medusa moment here.
Vandenbz chapter 24 . 11/12/2013
I can only guess what Bazett will end up doing with all of the information she got from Ichigo's group. Looking forward to Shirou further developing his powers too. I both pity Kon and congratulate him for becoming Saber's plush toy, can't wait to hear more on that front!

Typos/Suggestions:
several still lingered - several wounds still lingered
was complete on - was completed on
on site, - on-site,
care of themselves - care of themselves.

Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/12/2013
This chapter was great and Rider is learning of Ichigo's past hardships and fights with so many Espada's and opponents.
Zaralann chapter 24 . 11/12/2013
Nice chapter! I hope they will fix whatever is wrong with Ichigo!
Thespurgin chapter 24 . 11/12/2013
Ah, Kon's ancient dilemma of perv versus panic returns with a vengeance...
Guest chapter 7 . 11/12/2013
Actually, Ichigo is NOT HUMAN. If you read bleach you can see that his father Isshin is a powerful shinigami himself and his bankai was though to be troublesome by Aizen so much he had to interrupt it, but still Isshin is a bona fide soul reaper and Ichigo is not human at least not completely.

Oh and Ichi's mother is a pure-blood high class quincy.

Rukia was just a catalyst to his dormant powers.

As for shunpo, the fastest shunpo users are Yoruichi, Byakuya, Yamamoto and Ichigo in bankai form.

Berserker is not like Kenpachi as the muscled hammer wielder cant even find the brains to form sentences so pretty much he is just muscles and a bit of speed is all one needs to kill him twelve times.

Ichigo will only find it taxing against Saber and Gilgimesh in there noble phantasms.

Wish to see more of Ichigo and Rider.
1,124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »