Reviews for FateBlack Reflection
thisisCMpunk chapter 24 . 3/7/2014
i like it so far hmmm perhaps a saber wishing ichigo could be her master? and well what happen with irisvyel?
hope you update soon
draconichero21 chapter 24 . 2/21/2014
Why do I get the feeling that Ichigo is going to have to undergo a tantric ritual with Rider to solve his current problems XD

And I see you did get to do your Kon/Saber thing that you told me about a long time ago after all :)

Sorry for not getting to this sooner. Work makes it difficult to read fanfiction when I would rather write.

By the way, I had an idea for a multi-massive Xover with Fate Stay/Night as the glue holding everything together and I could use someone with extensive knowledge of the series and its workings to help me out. Interested?
Guest chapter 16 . 2/5/2014
Ikkaku or Lisa the false Lancer. (Bankai Ikkaku is more a berseker however.)
Ikkaku for being Lancer's sparring/drinking buddy as with Iba. And... Ikkaku's lucky dance.
/mJLllfiEHtg
Guest chapter 24 . 2/4/2014
Shirou should meet hors fellow ally of justice Mask del Masculine
Xynth chapter 24 . 2/3/2014
Hey Nameless...couldn't remember if I'd reviewed this chapter or not but saw the count at 999 and thought something had to be done. Keep up the good work, man.
Guest chapter 24 . 2/2/2014
Should dual zangetsu have a greater Authority than current zangetsu? After all, current zangetsu is a fraccion of hollow/shinigami (half way between vizard and arrancar) manisfested by hacking quincy power thus made by Ichigo only. Dual Zangetsu is full hollow/shinigami/quincy power in an asauchi forged directly by Nimaya one of the five Oken (thus an entity with a lot of Authority) in the Royal dimension bathed in the reyoku of the Spirit King (Lot, lot of Authorithy) with apparently his blessing.
Guest chapter 24 . 2/2/2014
With who Yhwach is and whose name he took for himself, I think than the standard reaction of a Church agent to a quincy is : "Heretique! Au Bucher!"
Guest chapter 17 . 1/31/2014
Not reference of a quincy clan?
Guest chapter 16 . 1/31/2014
You can have Rin making research on getsuga tenshou and question why a moon based attack is black and then why it was shoot from a black sword with a solar symbol as tsuba. Wait? moonsun darkness? It 's an eclipse, an celestial event very important myth wise!
Guest chapter 24 . 1/30/2014
Urahara! Urahara! Urahara! the humble simple perverted shopkeeper (and former third seat of 2nd division- Assassin, Kido master- Caster and swordmaster - saber?)
Ultra8 chapter 24 . 1/24/2014
Awesome to see another chapter, been really enjoying this story since I discovered it last year. Looking forward to seeing how Kon gets his tail out of this one, though it will take awhile since he's in a "happy place".
Keep up the stellar work.
general zargon chapter 24 . 1/19/2014
...I want Caster dead. Seriously. She needs to die a horrible death, preferably at the end of Rider's dagger. That's basically the main thing I took away from this story, aside from the fact that I like the way you write Lancer and that there were a good amount of typos scattered through the chapters. Bazett's secrecy is kind of annoying me, and I think she deserves the shock of finding out that yes, there is something that passes as an afterlife. That's gratitude for you, LOL. Other than that, this story is pretty good, and I hope you decide to continue this story. :)
ScholarX chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
It's Byakuya! Plot twist on the very first chapter is an eyecatcher.

This'll be the first Fate/Stay Night and Bleach fanfic I've ready, and it looks promising.
addikhabbo chapter 15 . 12/20/2013
Zer0light. Ichigo broke a mountain without using his Bankai. Eat it bro.

Full Power Saber vs Full Power Ichigo? Ichigo's got this in the bag. Dude, not cool man! JAJAJJA! Anyhow, cool story bro.
addikhabbo chapter 14 . 12/20/2013
Redkama is stupid! Go to Spacebattles stupid we have a fucking thread over this story.
1,154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »